Chhattisgarh ITI Admission 2022: It is a technical course in various engineering & non-engineering specializations. This year, applications of ITI-CG are to begin in July 2022. This application process starts when the Directorate of Training, Chhattisgarh, issues a notification.
Each student should have more than 14 years of age. For courses such as Mechanical, the period should not exceed 18 years. The qualification required in the process is 10th or 12th from a recognized board. In some non-engineering courses, the minimum qualification is 8th class or more.
Chhattisgarh ITI Admission Highlights
|Name||Chhattisgarh Industrial Training Institute (ITI)|
|Admission Process||Online /Offline|
|Fee Structure||INR 15,000 – INR 25,000/ Year|
|Approved By||UGC / DEB|
Chhattisgarh ITI Admission 2022-23
To qualify for CG ITI 2022, Chhattisgarh ITI Admission students should fill in the application form with all the required details. The entire application process will carry online mode, and there is no need to visit the center to fill out the application form. You need to visit the official CG-ITI site to fill the application form.
|UG and PG Course Admission 2022|
|Arts Courses||Engineering Course|
|Certificate course||Education Course|
|Commerce Course||Medical Course|
|Management course||Diploma Course|
CG ITI Admission 2022 Last date
|Registration Date||First week of August 2022|
|Last date registration||Last week of August 2022|
|2nd merit list||8 September 2022|
|3rd Merit list||15 September 2022|
Chhattisgarh ITI Admission Fee 2022
|Category||Application Fee (Tentative)|
|General/ OBC||Rs. 50/-|
Chhattisgarh ITI Eligibility Criteria
If you apply for some courses without understanding the eligibility criteria and later realize that you are not eligible, the application will reject. So, if the course demands a 12th class pass as an eligibility criterion, you need to have the passing certificate and related documents like marks cards for the same.
Computer Hardware and Network Maintenance. For this, the eligibility criteria are either the 10th class examination passed or the 12th education. But there is one more thing on which you need to focus. On the 10th or 12th, you should have studied mathematics and science subjects. If not, you will not get admissions. The eligibility criteria for all Technician course also remain the same.
CG ITI Application Form 2022
Chhattisgarh ITI 2022 application forms will be available in August 2022. Chhattisgarh’s Directorate of Training is responsible for conducting the state-level ITI admission procedure. Chhattisgarh government offers various ITI courses. Private colleges are also available. In Chattisgarh, ITI admissions will be done based on merit lists. In this article, we will discuss the Chahattisgarh ITI Application Form 2022.
- Here’s everything you need to know about the Chhattisgarh ITI Application Form 2022:
- The Chhattisgarh ITI Application Form can be filled out only by eligible applicants.
- Applicants to the Chhattisgarh ITI 2022 program will be able to submit their applications online starting on August 1, 2022.
- Any changes to an application form may lead to rejection. Applicants must complete their application forms accurately.
- Application forms will be issued with the option of editing, but only for certain details.
- Applicants will not be accepted after August 3, 2022, when the registration process ends.
- To make use of their completed ITI Application form and fee receipt, candidates should retain a copy.
Chhattisgarh ITI Application Form Process 2022
The application form will be release by the Chhattisgarh state on August 2022. ITI programs application can be filled through online mode. Students can follow the brief steps given to fill the CG ITI application form 2022.
- Visit the Authorized portal of Chhattisgarh ITI Admission 2022- https://slcm.cgstate.gov.in/ITI_OnlineApplication/.
- Click on the “New Registration” Button.
- Fill the Registration form fields. (Use correct email address & mobile number).
- Now, Login with correct registered information.
- Fill the CG-ITI Application form. Provide correct information & Documents
Document Required for Chhattisgarh ITI Admission
- The 8th and 10th class mark sheets
- Mark sheet of Class 12th
- Certificate of Medical Fitness
- Any reservation proof e.g. caste certificate
- PWD certificate (if applicable)
- Allotment letter
- Proof of identity
- Passport size photos etc.
Chhattisgarh ITI Selection Process
The entire selection process base on the merit list. The merit list is prepared just by considering the score of the candidates in the mentioned or qualifying exams. Once the merit list is prepared, it will be published or displayed on the official site. Candidates should refer to this for their entry in the following admission process.
ITI institutes offered Technology, Fitter and Technician courses. Eligible candidates can apply for the ITI course in any course after qualifying the entrance exam and taking admission in this course. After completing the course, students take training and make a career in their chosen fields.
Choosing the right subject you are interested in is most important when filling the application form. Getting in the admission is not easy, and you need to be prepared for this once you completed your qualifying examination that is 10th or 12th. Ready with the correct score and collect the right information to get admitted to the right course that brings you the best opportunities.
Chhattisgarh ITI Counseling
The admission of candidates is purely merit-based at Chhattisgarh ITI and as per the category to which they fall. After the merit list declaration invites successful students to participate in DTC counseling, the day of counseling will be declared after the merit list. So the qualified students will be advised to regularly visit the Chhattisgarh ITI website for the exact date of counseling. At the time of counseling, eligible aspirants must bring their documents for verification. The subject of choice select on the day of counseling and will be according to performance. Shortlisted candidate’s names will also declare on the website of Chhattisgarh ITI.
List of Top ITI Institutes in India
More ITI Admission State In India.
- Himachal Pradesh ITI Admission
- Jharkhand ITI Admission
- Andaman And Nicobar Islands ITI Admission
- Rajasthan ITI Admission
- Haryana ITI Admission
- Chhattisgarh ITI Admission
- Kerala ITI Admission
- Lakshadweep ITI Admission
- Assam ITI Admission
- Bihar ITI Admission [ITICAT]
- Chandigarh ITI Admission
- Dadar And Nagar Haveli ITI Admission
- Orissa ITI Admission
- Daman And Diu ITI Admission
- Karnataka ITI Admission
- Pondicherry ITI Admission
- Madhya Pradesh ITI Admission
- Punjab ITI Admission
- Arunachal Pradesh ITI Admission
- Delhi ITI Admission
- Manipur ITI Admission
- Goa ITI Admission
- Gujarat ITI Admission
- Maharashtra ITI Admission
- Andhra Pradesh ITI Admission
CG ITI Contact Details
- Address: Indrawati Bhawan, Block-4, First floor, Nava Raipur Atal Nagar, Chhattisgarh
- Phone: +91-771-2331341
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Source: Official Website
Be the first to leave a review.