Engineering Courses after 12th Admission 2021-22: Engineering is a branch of science which deals with technical studies of various things. Engineering has a wide variety of scope. Engineering courses possess the potential required for the provision of profitable livelihood and mental satisfaction. The most asked experts in the market today are engineering sciences. Many universities and colleges offer admission in Engineering Courses.
- Sharda University, Greater Noida, invites application forms for admission to Engineering programs in various specializations. Students looking for an engineering degree course in any stream can visit the university’s official website. For more details, click here.
- University of Petroleum and Energy Studies (UPES), New Delhi, offers various engineering programs. Students can visit the university’s official website for complete information regarding the admission process, eligibility criteria, and more. For more details, click here.
List of Engineering Courses After 12th
- B Tech Electrical And Electronics Engineering
- B Tech Electrical Engineering
- B Tech Electronics & Communication Engineering
- B Tech Mechatronics Engineering
- B Tech Aeronautical Engineering
- B Tech Aerospace Engineering
- B Tech Agricultural And Food Engineering
- B Tech Agricultural Engineering
- B Tech Agriculture Information Technology
- B Tech Apparel Production Management
- B Tech Applied Electronics Instrumentation
- B Tech Applied Electronics Engineering
- B Tech Applied Mechanics
- B Tech Architecture Engineering
- B Tech Automobile Engineering
- B Tech Automotive Design Engineering
- B Tech Avionics Engineering
- B Tech Biochemical Engineering
- B Tech Bioinformatics
- B Tech Biomedical Engineering
- B Tech Biotechnology
- B Tech Carpet And Textile Technology
- B Tech Chemical Engineering
- B Tech Civil And Transportation Engineering
- B Tech Civil Engineering
- B Tech Civil Infrastructure Engineering
- B Tech Computer And Communication Engineering
- B Tech Computer Engineering
- B Tech Computer Science
- B Tech Computer Science And Engineering
- B Tech Cybersecurity
- B Tech Dairy Technology
- B Tech Data Science
- B Tech Data Science And Artificial Intelligence
- B Tech Industrial And Production Engineering
- B Tech Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering
- B Tech Electronics And Instrumentation Engineering
- B Tech Electronics Instrumentation Engineering
- B Tech Electronics Engineering
- B Tech Environmental Engineering
- B Tech Fashion Technology
- B Tech Food Process Engineering
- B Tech Food Technology
- B Tech Infrastructure Engineering
- B Tech Honsin Industrial And Production Engineering
- B Tech Horticulture
- B Tech Humanities And Management
- B Tech Industrial & Production Engineering
- B Tech Information Technology
- B Tech Instrumentation & Control Engineering
- B Tech Lateral Artificial Intelligence And Data Science
- B Tech Lateral Artificial Intelligence And Machine Learning
- B Tech Lateral Mechatronics
- B Tech Manufacturing & Management
- B Tech Manufacturing Engineering
- B Tech Marine Engineering
- B Tech Mechanical Engineering
- B Tech Mechatronics
- B Tech Metallurgical And Materials Engineering
- B Tech Mining Engineering
- B Tech Molecular And Cellular Engineering
- B Tech Nanotechnology
- B Tech Naval Architecture And Ship Building
- B Tech Oil & Gasformatics
- B Tech Oils, Oleochemicals, And Surfactants Technology
- B Tech Open Source And Open Standards
- B Tech Optics And Optoelectronics
- B Tech Packaging Technology
- B Tech Paint Technology
- B Tech Petrochemical Engineering
- B Tech Petrochemical Technology
- B Tech Petroleum Engineering
- B Tech Petroleum Refining And Petrochemicals Engineering
- B Tech Pharmaceutical Technology
- B Tech Photonic Engineering
- B Tech Physical Sciences
- B Tech Plastic And Polymer Engineering
- B Tech Plastic Technology
- B Tech Polymer Engineering
- B Tech Power Engineering
- B Tech Power System Engineering
- B Tech Printing Technology
- B Tech Printing, Graphics, and Packaging
- B Tech Production Engineering
- B Tech Robotics Engineering
- B Tech Rubber and Plastic Technology Engineering
- B Tech Rubber Technology
- B Tech Safety and Fire Engineering
- B Tech Silk Technology
- B Tech Software Engineering
- B Tech Space Technology
- B Tech Sugar and Alcohol Technology
- B Tech Surface Coating Technology
- B Tech Telecommunication Engineering
- B Tech Textile Chemistry
- B Tech Textile Engineering
- B Tech Tv, Film Production and Media Technology
- B Tech Urban & Regional Planning
- B Tech Water Resources Engineering
Diploma Engineering Course After 12th
- Diploma Computer Science and Engineering
- Diploma Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Diploma Electrical Engineering
- Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Diploma Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering
- Diploma Electronics Instrumentation Engineering
- Diploma Food Technology
- Diploma Mechanical Engineering
- Diploma Mechatronics Engineering
- Diploma Mining Engineering
- Diploma Petroleum Engineering
Engineering Courses After 12th Admission 2021-22
For Engineering Courses after 12th, You’ve gone through 12th? Would you like to take a successful engineering course? If your answer is yes, you will get benefit from this article. Here, after the 12th, I have mentioned some of India’s best engineering courses.
You may either follow a bachelor’s degree or a diploma course after the 12th year. Do you know about the university entrance exam? You have to pass that exam then you can get a seat in the engineering college.
- The engineering schools look for good examinations, such as JEE Main and JEE Advanced IIT and IIITs. So you have to pass at least one exam among these.
- Once a year until 2018, JEE Main had been led by CBSE.
- The NTA will conduct the JEE Key Examine in January and April two times a year, from 2021 onward. In December, the JEE principal admission card for the January session is issued and, in March, the April review.
- At the end of the January Test, NTA will announce the JEE’s actual performance. At the end of the same month, the results of the April exam will also report.
- There is indeed a four-year undergraduate bachelor’s program after class of 12th. Most institutes, including written examinations, invite a qualification process. The most reasonable alternative is to write a National Level Joint admission Exam–the JEE Test.
The Engineering Courses after 12th level students may take admissions in B.E./B.Tech and the Diploma in engineering. The critical requirements for qualifications have been the 12th level in engineering with PCM subjects. Those engineering colleges are only going to select the students that passed the PCM. Many universities in the country give the chance to opt for engineering courses at the UG and PG level of education; the aspirants who wish to acquire admission in the UG course offered by the university must have passed 10+2 level exams from the any recognized university of India. The candidates who want to get admissions in PG courses must have done graduation with related subjects. The university grants admissions based on merit cum entrance.
|Courses Admission 2021-22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
- Diploma courses: After completing the 10th level, you will appoint the renowned Science and Mathematics Commission.
- Undergraduate courses: You have to pass the 12th Science stream with recognized board PCM subjects. The required minimum marks are 50%.
- Postgraduate courses: At least you have to complete an undergraduate degree to apply. If you have a first-class degree or a second upper degree, you will easily get selected.
- Doctorate programs: Complete a Master’s degree course so you can apply for a doctorate.
Engineering Courses After 12th Entrance Exam 2021
- APIIT NAT
- Amity JEE
- BVP CET Engineering
- CG PET
- COMEDK UGET
- SGVU – GVSAT
- IERT Entrance Exam
- JEE Main
- JEE Advanced
- JECRC University B.Tech Entrance Test
- LPU NEST
- MHT CET
- NERIST NEE
- Uni GAUGE – E
- WIT Darbhanga Entrance Exam
- BITS HD (ME)
- IIITH PGEE
- Manipal MET for M.Tech
- SRMJEEE PG
- AP PGECET
- TS PGECET
- VITMEE (M.Tech)
- WB PGET
Top Engineering Courses; BTech Specilizations
University offers regular admissions in aeronautical, civil, mechanical, chemical, electronic & software engineering.
Bachelors of technology is a course of the information technology field of 3 years UG level. The course depends on 12th clearance with the least 50% of scores gained by the candidate for admission. The technical field is overgrowing, and the stream has a lot of scopes to be in it.
- The course costs 4000 to 5 lacs per annum.
Scope: Candidates of this course learn about Information technology, computer applications, software, networking, etc. the students can gain jobs in MNC’s, massive companies in the technical department. Aspirants of this course earn handsome salaries of up to 3 to 4 lacs per annum.
BTech [Aeronautical Engineering]
Bachelors of Technology in Aeronautical Eng. contributes four years of UG level course in aero machines. The system demands candidates to be of 12th level with a backdrop of PCM subjects with 50% scores.
- Fee: INR 5000 to 2 LPA.
The course covers areas such as the plan, dev., design, and analysis of aeronautics eng. The features of aircraft, flying crafts, and rockets are studied. The course provides aspirant workshops, theory classes, traditional classes, and practicals, including aerodynamics and structural designs.
BTech [Aerospace Engineering]
Bachelors of technology in aerospace eng. is a course of UG unit with the regular time of 4 years. To get admission in this course, candidates have to be from the backdrop of PCM with a 12th clearance; they must also clear an admission exam for form per institute demands.
- Fee charges: INR 5000 to 3 LPA
After this course, aspirants can acquire PG courses, M.Tech Eng., M.Tech Aviation, M.Tech Aerospace eng., etc. The candidate gains a high salary from their jobs as an Instructor, design engineer, aerospace chief engineer Analysis Engineer, System Safety Management Eng., etc.
BTech [Agricultural and Food Engineering]
Bachelors of Technology in Agricultural and Food Eng. is of the UG level for four years course. The students can apply only after the 12th clearance with a PCM backdrop and a score of 45%. The system demands admission exam clearance as per the institute’s recommendation.
- Fee Charges: INR 3000 to 2 LPA.
The course gives insight into agriculture, farming, and horticulture engineering, trains aspirants in food engineering, and prepares them to serve the agriculture and food industries. The candidate can gain an annual income of 45k to 3 LPA.
BTech [Agricultural Engineering]
Bachelors of technology in agriculture engineering is of 4 years in the UG category. Aspirants must have intermediate in PCM subjects with 45% and an admission exam cleared in the engineering field. The course must opt from the candidate of an available board.
- Fee Charges: INR 5000 to 3 LPA.
Aspirants learn farming engineering and agricultural engineering in this course. Subjects such as Horticulture and field crops, physical chemistry., maths, the science of soils, etc., aspirants who successfully clear the system can gain high-paying jobs ranging from INR 3 to 5 LPA.
BTech [Electrical and Electronics Engineering]
The aspirant must be from a known board and can clear admission exams of DUET, AIMA UGAT, etc., to have more chances of admission. They are ranking from 40k to 5 lacs per annum.
Aspirants of the course learn about electronics, gadgets, working off, and electronics; electrical engineering subjects taught in the study. Thus, a candidate must be from a comp. Or physics backdrop for applying.
BTech [Electrical Engineering]
Bachelors of Technology in Electrical Engineering UG level course can be opted for four years divided into eight sem. The course covers areas of electricity and fundamental principles. It also includes concepts of electromagnetism and electronics together with the industrial and technical aspects of electrical engineering. Ranges from INR 4 lac to 10 lac per annum fee charges.
The candidate has to be 12th cleared in exp, with a minimum of 50% in PCM subjects. The course subjects include power systems and practicals on circuit analysis. The candidate gets to avail of the lab and practical work in this course.
BTech [Electronics & Communication Engineering]
- Bachelors in Technology Electronics and Communication Engineering take up by aspirants who have cleared their 12th grade with 50% scores. The candidate must clear an admission exam for admission as well. The course subjects electronics and communication engineering. Duration: 4 years period ranging from 3 lacs to 14 lacs per annum.
- To be an electronics engineer, the candidate has to study electronics, manufacturing, telecom, and IT. Aspirants of this course can gain work in manufacturing industries such as the chemical, petroleum, and steel industries.
BTech [Mechatronics Engineering]
- B.Tech in Mechatronics Engineering is a UG-level course in the engineering field. The system requires intermediate clearance by aspirants with at least 50% scores in core PCM subjects. The course divide into sem. Of 8 with practical and theory work. Duration: 8 semesters of 4 years, the course ranges from INR 3 to 15 lacs per annum fee charges.
- It is a very updated branch of eng. that is known to combine fields. The course combined mechanics, electronics, info technology, and controls for engineering studies. The aspirants learn about production and manufacturing in the combined areas.
Bachelor of Technology (BTech) Mining Engineering
|Avg. Fees||INR 160000|
|Avg. Salary||INR 25k to 90000|
Bachelor Of Technology (BTech) Electrical and Electronics Engineering
|Course Fee||3 to 4 Lacs|
|Average||INR 2 to 4.5 Lacs|
|Admission||Entrance Exam or direct admission|
Bachelor Of Technology (BTech) Electrical Engineering
|Entrance Tests||IIT, AIEEE|
|Eligibility||10+2 or equivalent|
|Course Fee||Approx. 3 to 4 lakhs|
|Admission Process||Entrance Exam|
BTech Mechanical Engineering
|Eligibility||10+2 with PCM or equivalent|
|Avg. Salary||INR 25000 – 75000|
|Avg. Fees||INR 4 Lacs to 10 Lacs|
|Admission||Direct Admission Process|
Engineering Courses After 12th Fee Structure 2021-22
|Electrical And Electronics Engineering||4 Years||12th Medical||140000|
|Electrical Engineering||4 Years||12th Medical||140458|
|Electronics And Instrumentation Engineering||4 Years||12th Medical||140916|
|Electronics And Instrumentation Engineering||4 Years||12th Medical||141374|
|Petroleum Engineering||4 Years||12th Medical||145954|
|Aeronautical Engineering||4 Years||12th Medical||146412|
|Mechanical Engineering||4 Years||12th Medical||142290|
|Mechatronics Engineering||4 Years||12th Medical||142748|
|Petroleum Engineering||4 Years||12th Medical||143206|
|Industrial And Production Engineering||4 Years||12th Medical||143664|
|Automobile Engineering||4 Years||12th Medical||144122|
|Computer Science And Engineering||4 Years||12th Medical||147786|
|Electronics & Communication Engineering||4 Years||12th Medical||141832|
|Computer Engineering||4 Years||12th Medical||145038|
|Information Technology||4 Years||12th Medical||145496|
|Biomedical Engineering||4 Years||12th Medical||144580|
|Agricultural Engineering||4 Years||12th Medical||146870|
|Biotechnology||4 Years||12th Medical||147328|
List of Undergraduate Engineering Courses After 12th
There are plenty of engineering courses, all of which focus on your area of interest, and a few choices can be selected in engineering.
After the 12th test, you may apply for more environmental, plastics, marine, and marine architecture engineering courses. You have to pass the JEE exam and receive admission into the best university present in India.
BE Electrical Engineering Courses
|Approx Fee (per year)||INR 1 to 10 Lacs|
- This is a good undergraduate degree that you can study easily. Because of the degree is got interesting subjects. You will study many subjects that are related to electrical.
- The electrical engineering student has knowledge in electronics technology. Electrical engineers are primarily working on large-scale power generation and distribution. but they got to repair smaller electrical circuits and also deal with computers and other modern technology. Both undergraduate classes, however, must include both electrical and computer engineering elements.
BE Civil Engineering Courses
|Approx Fee (per year)||INR 1 to 10 Lacs|
- BE Civil Engineering is a four-year course in full-time engineering. The course lasts four years and is divided into eight semesters. Your 12th exams must be taken from a recognized board or similar exams. Eligible for this test is with 55 % of marks.
- This Bachelor of Engineering (Civil Engineering) course is offered by many colleges and institutes in India. The eligibility requirements, charges structure, and admission process are similar to each school and institution.
- The overall course fee varies from INR 1 to 20 Lacs based on the marks or scores earned in the course of their 10+2 examinations or admission.
BE Aeronautical & Aerospace Engineering Courses
|Approx Fee (per year)||INR 1 to 15Lacs|
- Aeronautical engineering grades are generally open to you. Aero-engineering degrees typically last 3 to 4 years, but certain institutions require students to directly complete a master’s degree in aero-engineering, extending their courses by an additional year or two.
- The minimum requirement of eligibility that most institutions require is a score at a point of 10+ 2 or equivalent of at least 60 to 70%. the course fee in India ranges from INR 80,000 to 14 50,000. The fee change depends on university location and circumstances.
B.Tech in Electronics and Communication
|Approx Fee (per year)||INR 1 to 7Lacs|
- B Tech is a 4-year program. You have to complete 12th levels with science subjects as the core subjects to apply for this degree program. It includes the study of electronics.
- The tuition fee of INR 1 to 4 lakhs is estimated. But the fee can be up to INR 6 to 7 Lakhs in some private institutions.
- After you have completed the degree, you can solve the problems of electronics and fix the electronic machines.
B.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering
|Approx Fee (per year)||INR 1 to 10Lacs|
- B Tech is a 4-year undergraduate course. The minimum admission qualification for this course is passing the 12th exam with at least 50% marks in science subjects.
- The average course cost is between INR 2 and 10 lakhs.
- B Tech. is also often taught against a course. The mode of admission shall be reviewed by the university.
- B Tech. graduates will pursue positions. The professionals may be used to create the profiles for students of this course.
Engineering & Technology Diploma Course After 12th
Engineering Courses After 12th, the Diploma credential program for students in engineering after class 12th is numerous for 2-3 years. In most science and technology fields, diploma courses are offered. Diploma courses are accepted directly, although other institutes take admission examinations.
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Mining Engineering
- Computer Science Engineering
- Marine Engineering
- EC Engineering
- IC Engineering
- Sound Engineering
- Textile Engineering
- Automobile Engineering
- Dairy Technology
- Power Engineering
Diploma in Mechanical Engineering Courses
|Approx Fee (per year)||INR 50000 to 4Lacs|
A Diploma in Mechanical Engineering is a 10th graduate course with professional design expertise.
How To Become an Engineer After 12th
- The course takes 3 years, and its minimum certification ensures that it is completed successfully at the 12th level of education, at the Science Stream, and at the well-known educational board.
- This includes three key areas in engineering, which involve applying materials science principles for analysis, design, assembly, and mechanical frameworks.
- A diploma in engineering is the teaching of assembly or generation of fully prepared workers and techniques.
- It matches the certification provided by the technical program and is comparable with one of the diplomas given by several polytechnical institutes in engineering.
- In India, the total tuition fees range from INR 10,000 to 5 lakes for a term of three years. The average yearly wage for successful compliance practitioners in India ranges from INR 3 to 20 lakes and rises with the applicant’s experience.
Diploma in Civil Engineering Courses
|Approx Fee (per year)||INR 10000 to 3 Lacs|
- The criterion of minimum qualifications for the applicants shall be 10th with a rating of at least 50%.
- After you join this course, you have to study hard to gain good marks.
- Not only that you also have to study computer programs such as AUTOCAD & STAAD.
- After you completed this diploma you can easily apply for your dream job.
- If you like to study this course in India, the average tuition fee varies across INR 10,000 and five lakes over 3 years. Moreover, the average annual salary given to highly qualified professionals in India varies from INR 4 to 3 lakes.
Diploma in Electrical Engineering Courses
|Approx Fee (per year)||INR 30000 to 2 Lacs|
- Diploma in Electrical Technology is courses in Electrical Engineering and its relevant aspects at a certificate, beginner level. After you complete your 10th education you can follow the course. The course takes three years with a six-month assessment system.
- The medium course fee ranges from INR 35,000 to 2 lakes in various universities and colleges throughout the world. The change in fees depends on the location and form of a university in private and or public architecture engineering.
- The application process mainly involves a selection criterion based on merit which corresponds to the percentage of marks obtained by the applicant in the 10th board exam.
- For the purpose of giving course admissions, colleges/institutes that give courses need at least 50% marks in the 10th level with science and mathematics as a subject of study.
- The diploma in Electrical Engineering is a qualification in the sector at the start point. Students have basic skills and experience in electrical engineering.
- BE and M Tech courses have more years. That means it will take a long time to finish the degree. But it
- doesn’t matter because you can increase your skills related to the degree.
- The main purpose of the course is to provide the students with practical skills in the subject and a theoretical understanding of the subject in a way that provides them with a detailed overview of the topic.
- Students who have a Diploma in Electrical Engineering Courses may search for a range of career options.
- You may choose to work as an electrical design engineer, a transform design engineer, etc. Some graduates, however, tend to graduate before joining the work market in the discipline.
Suggested University For Engineering Courses
|University Name||State||Type of University|
|Central Institute of Technology(CIT)||Assam||Deemed University|
|Assam Science & Technology University||Assam||State University|
|Dibrugarh University||Assam||State University|
|Bhakta Kavi Narsinh Mehta University Admission||Gujarat||State University|
|Birsa Munda Tribal University Admission||Gujarat||Private University|
|Calorx Teacher’s University Admission||Gujarat||Central University|
|International Institute of Information Technology||Chhattisgarh||State University|
|Chhattisgarh Swami Vivekanand Technical University||Chhattisgarh||State University|
|Amity University||Chhattisgarh||Private University|
- There are many engineering programs present in India. We can say that you have to learn about the best engineering programs in this article.
- The undergraduate and diploma courses are nicely described, and if you are a 12th student, we can recommend you to choose the best method. Also, we have to tell you, and we didn’t provide you with the wrong details regarding these programs.
Be the first to leave a review.