Engineering Courses after 12th Admission Fees and Eligibility 2020: If you are a science stream student then you can join the engineering courses after the 12th year. You can get select for the college if you have the minimum requirements for admission. The important information on engineering courses you can find here. Also the course duration, entry requirements, admissions, entry exam and jobs mentioned down below. Many branches of science are interested in research and study. Do you know that science and engineering students have many chances for high paying jobs? The wheel of progress for mankind is science and engineering. Technology solves the existing problems and helps to push forward with more issues.
- Jun 2020 : Public Notice :Rescheduling JEE (Main) April -2020 Examination
- Public Notice: Union HRD Minister launches mobile app for mock tests JEE EXAM
- News : Amity University start Admission Click
- News update 15 jun Subharti University Admission Start Admission Online For Engineering Courses Check
- If you want to become the best professional in the field of study you have to choose an engineering course. We have mentioned some courses for you. So let’s start to read.
Engineering Courses Admission Start For 2020 -21
|Electrical And Electronics Engineering||4 Years||12th Medical||140000|
|Electrical Engineering||4 Years||12th Medical||140458|
|Electronics And Instrumentation Engineering||4 Years||12th Medical||140916|
|Electronics And Instrumentation Engineering||4 Years||12th Medical||141374|
|Petroleum Engineering||4 Years||12th Medical||145954|
|Aeronautical Engineering||4 Years||12th Medical||146412|
|Mechanical Engineering||4 Years||12th Medical||142290|
|Mechatronics Engineering||4 Years||12th Medical||142748|
|Petroleum Engineering||4 Years||12th Medical||143206|
|Industrial And Production Engineering||4 Years||12th Medical||143664|
|Automobile Engineering||4 Years||12th Medical||144122|
|Computer Science And Engineering||4 Years||12th Medical||147786|
|Electronics & Communication Engineering||4 Years||12th Medical||141832|
|Computer Engineering||4 Years||12th Medical||145038|
|Information Technology||4 Years||12th Medical||145496|
|Biomedical Engineering||4 Years||12th Medical||144580|
|Agricultural Engineering||4 Years||12th Medical||146870|
|Biotechnology||4 Years||12th Medical||147328|
List of engineering courses after 12th
- B TECH
- B TECH ELECTRICAL AND ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING
- B TECH ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING
- B TECH ELECTRONICS & COMMUNICATION ENGINEERING
- B TECH MECHATRONICS ENGINEERING
- B TECH AERONAUTICAL ENGINEERING
- B TECH Aerospace Engineering
- B TECH Agricultural and Food Engineering
- B TECH Agricultural Engineering
- B TECH Agriculture INformation Technology
- B TECH Apparel Production Management
- B TECH Applied Electronics andstrumentation
- B TECH Applied Electronics Engineering
- B TECH Applied Mechanics
- B TECH Architecture Engineering
- B TECH AUTOMOBILE ENGINEERING
- B TECH Automotive Design Engineering
- B TECH Avionics Engineering
- B TECH Biochemical Engineering
- B TECH BIOINFORMATICS
- B TECH BIOMEDICAL ENGINEERING
- B TECH Biotechnology
- B TECH Carpet and Textile Technology
- B TECH CHEMICAL ENGINEERING
- B TECH Civil and Transportation Engineering
- B TECH Civil Engineering
- B TECH Civil INfrastructure Engineering
- B TECH Computer and Communication Engineering
- B Tech Computer Engineering
- B TECH COMPUTER SCIENCE
- B TECH Computer Science and Engineering
- B TECH CYBER SECURITY
- B TECH DAIRY TECHNOLOGY
- B TECH DATA SCIENCE
- B TECH DATA SCIENCE AND ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE
- B TECH dustrial and Production Engineering
- B TECH ELECTRONICS & TELECOMMUNICATION ENGINEERING
- B TECH ELECTRONICS AND INSTRUMENTATION ENGINEERING
- B TECH Electronics andstrumentation Engineering
- B Tech Electronics Engineering
- B TECH ENVIRONMENTAL ENGINEERING
- B TECH FASHION TECHNOLOGY
- B TECH FOOD PROCESS ENGINEERING
- B Tech Food Technology
- B TECH frastructure Engineering
- B TECH Honsin Industrial and Production Engineering
- B TECH Horticulture
- B TECH Humanities and Management
- B TECH INDUSTRIAL & PRODUCTION ENGINEERING
- B Tech Information Technology
- B TECH INSTRUMENTATION & CONTROL ENGINEERING
- B TECH LATERAL ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE AND DATA SCIENCE
- B TECH LATERAL ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE AND MACHINE LEARNING
- B TECH LATERAL MECHATRONICS
- B TECH Manufacturing & Management
- B TECH MANUFACTURING ENGINEERING
- B TECH Marine Engineering
- B TECH Mechanical Engineering
- B TECH MECHATRONICS
- B TECH METALLURGICAL AND MATERIALS ENGINEERING
- B Tech Mining Engineering
- B TECH Molecular and Cellular Engineering
- B TECH NANOTECHNOLOGY
- B TECH Naval Architecture and Ship Building
- B TECH Oil & Gasformatics
- B TECH Oils, Oleochemicals and Surfactants Technology
- B TECH Open Source and Open Standards
- B TECH Optics and Optoelectronics
- B TECH Packaging Technology
- B TECH Paint Technology
- B TECH Petrochemical Engineering
- B TECH Petrochemical Technology
- B Tech Petroleum Engineering
- B TECH Petroleum Refining and Petrochemicals Engineering
- B TECH Pharmaceutical Technology
- B TECH Photonic Enineering
- B TECH Physical Sciences
- B TECH Plastic and Polymer Engineering
- B TECH PlasticTechnology
- B TECH POLYMER ENGINEERING
- B TECH Power Engineering
- B TECH Power System Engineering
- B TECH PRINTING TECHNOLOGY
- B TECH Printing, Graphics and Packaging
- B TECH PRODUCTION ENGINEERING
- B TECH Robotics Engineering
- B TECH Rubber and Plastic Technology Engineering
- B TECH Rubber Technology
- B TECH Safety and Fire Engineering
- B TECH Silk Technology
- B TECH Software Engineering
- B TECH Space Technology
- B TECH Sugar and Alcohol Technology
- B TECH Surface Coating Technology
- B TECH TELECOMMUNICATION ENGINEERING
- B TECH Textile Chemistry
- B TECH Textile Engineering
- B TECH TV, Film Production and Media Technology
- B TECH Urban & Regional Planning
- B TECH Water Resources Engineering
Diploma Course After 12th Admission 2020
- Diploma Computer Science And Engineering
- Diploma Electrical And Electronics Engineering
- Diploma Electrical Engineering
- Diploma Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Diploma Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering
- Diploma Electronics Andstrumentation Engineering
- Diploma Food Technology
- Diploma Mechanical Engineering
- Diploma Mechatronics Engineering
- Diploma Mining Engineering
- Diploma Petroleum Engineering
Engineering Courses Entrance Exam 2020
- APIIT NAT
- Amity JEE
- BVP CET Engineering
- CG PET
- COMEDK UGET
- SGVU – GVSAT
- IERT Entrance Exam
- JEE Main
- JEE Advanced
- JECRC University B.Tech Entrance Test
- LPU NEST
- MHT CET
- NERIST NEE
- Uni GAUGE – E
- WIT Darbhanga Entrance Exam
- BITS HD (ME)
- IIITH PGEE
- Manipal MET for M.Tech
- SRMJEEE PG
- AP PGECET
- TS PGECET
- VITMEE (M.Tech)
- WB PGET
Engineering Courses After 12th Admission 2020
You’ve gone through 12th? Would you like to take a successful engineering course?
If your answer is yes, you will get benefit from this article. Here, after 12th, I have mentioned some of India’s best engineering courses.
You may either follow a bachelor’s degree or a diploma course after the 12th year. Do you know about the university entrance exam? You have to pass that exam then you can get a seat on the engineering college.
- The engineering schools are looking for good results of examinations. Such as JEE Main and JEE Advanced IIT and IIITs. So you have to pass at least one exam among these.
- Admissions to IIT shall be made following JEE Advanced and IIIT shall be carried out following JEE Main. Once a year until 2018, JEE Main had been led by CBSE.
- The NTA will conduct the JEE Key Examine-in January and April two times a year, from 2020 onward. In December the JEE principal admission card for the January session is issued and, in March, the April review.
- At the end of the January Test, NTA will announce the JEE key performance. At the end of the same month, the results of the April exam will also be announced.
- There is indeed a four-year undergraduate bachelor’s program after class of 12th. Most institutes, including written examinations, invite to a qualification process. The most reasonable alternative is to write a National Level Joint Entry Exam–the JEE Test.
The 12th level students may take B.E./B.Tech and the Diploma in engineering courses.
The key requirements for qualifications have been the 12th level in engineering with PCM subjects. Those engineering colleges are only going to select the students that are passed the PCMB.
- Diploma courses: After you complete the 10th level you will appoint by the renowned Science and Mathematics Commission.
- Undergraduate courses: For this, you have to pass the 12th Science stream with recognized board PCM subjects. The required minimum marks are 50%.
- Postgraduate courses: At least you have to complete an undergraduate degree to apply. If you have a first-class degree or second upper degree, you will easily get selected.
- Doctorate programs: Complete a Master’s degree course so you can apply for a doctorate degree.
Bachelor of Technology (B. Tech.) Mining Engineering
|Avg. Fees||INR 160000|
|Avg. Salary||INR 25k to 90000|
|Course Fee||3 to 4 Lacs|
|Average||INR 2 to 4.5 Lacs|
|Admission||Entrance Exam or direct admission|
|Entrance Tests||IIT, AIEEE|
|Eligibility||10+2 or equivalent|
|Course Fee||Approx. 3 to 4 lakhs|
|Admission Process||Entrance Exam|
|Eligibility||10+2 with PCM or equivalent|
|Avg. Salary||INR 25000 – 75000|
|Avg. Fees||INR 4 Lacs to 10 Lacs|
|Admission||Direct Admission Process|
Engineering Courses After 12th Fees 2020
|B.Tech Aeronautical & Aerospace Engineering||4 years||240000|
|B.Tech Agricultural||4 years||242000|
|B.Tech Automobile||4 years||244000|
|B.Tech Biotechnology||4 years||246000|
|B.Tech Chemical Engineering||4 years||248000|
|B.Tech Civil Engineering||4 years||250000|
|B.Tech Computer Science Engineering||4 years||252000|
|B.Tech Dairy Technology||4 years||254000|
|B.Tech Electrical Engineering||4 years||256000|
|B.Tech Electronics||4 years||258000|
|B.Tech Food Processing and Technology||4 years||260000|
|B.Tech Genetic||4 years||262000|
|B.Tech Mining||4 years||264000|
|B.Tech Oil &Petroleum||4 years||266000|
|B.Tech or B.E IT Engineering||4 years||268000|
|B.Tech or B.E IT Engineering||4 years||270000|
|B.Tech Power||4 years||272000|
|B.Tech Telecommunication||4 years||274000|
|B.Tech Textile Engineering||4 years||276000|
|B.Tech. or B.E. IC and EC Engineering||4 years||278000|
|B.Tech. or B.E. IC and EC Engineering||4 years||280000|
|B.Tech. or B.E. in Mechanical Engineering||4 years||282000|
|B.Tech. or B.E. in Mechanical Engineering||4 years||284000|
|Diploma Aeronautical & Aerospace Engineering||2 years||160000|
|Diploma Agricultural||2 years||162000|
|Diploma Automobile||2 years||164000|
|Diploma Biotechnology||2 years||166000|
|Diploma Chemical Engineering||2 years||168000|
|Diploma Civil Engineering||2 years||170000|
|Diploma Computer Science Engineering||2 years||172000|
|Diploma Dairy Technology||2 years||174000|
|Diploma Electrical Engineering||2 years||176000|
|Diploma Electronics||2 years||178000|
|Diploma Food Processing and Technology||2 years||180000|
|Diploma Genetic||2 years||182000|
|Diploma Mining||2 years||184000|
|Diploma Oil &Petroleum||2 years||186000|
|Diploma Power||2 years||188000|
|Diploma Telecommunication||2 years||190000|
|Diploma Textile Engineering||2 years||192000|
There are plenty of engineering courses, all of which focus on your area of interest, and a few choices can be selected in engineering.
The list of undergraduate engineering courses is,
After the 12th test, you may apply more courses in environmental, plastics, marine and marine architecture engineering. You have to pass the JEE exam and receive an entry into the best university present in India.
B.E Electrical Engineering Courses
|Approx Fee (per year)||INR 1 to 10 Lacs|
This is a good undergraduate degree that you can study easily. Because of the degree is got interesting subjects. You will study many subjects that are related to electrical.
An extremely valuable guide to learn what you can study in education in electrical engineering and what work you can get after you finish their studies.
The electrical engineering student has knowledge in electronics technology. Electrical engineers are primarily working on large-scale power generation and distribution. But they got to repair smaller electrical circuits and also deal with computers and other modern technology.
Both undergraduate classes, however, must include both electrical and computer engineering elements.
B.E Civil Engineering Courses
|Approx Fee (per year)||INR 1 to 10 Lacs|
B.E. Civil Engineering is a four-year course in full-time engineering. The course lasts four years and is divided into eight semesters. Your 12th exams must be taken from a recognized board or similar exams. Eligible for this test is with 55 % of marks.
This Bachelor of Engineering (Civil Engineering) course is offered by many colleges and institutes in India. The eligibility requirements, charges structure and admission process are similar to each school and institution.
The overall course fee varies from INR 1 to 20 Lacs based on the marks or scores earned in the course of their 10+ 2 examinations or admission.
B.E Aeronautical & Aerospace Engineering Courses
|Approx Fee (per year)||INR 1 to 15Lacs|
Aeronautical engineering grades are generally open to you. Aero-engineering degrees typically last 3 to 4 years, but certain institutions require students to directly complete a master’s degree in aero-engineering, extending their courses by an additional year or two.
The minimum requirement of eligibility that most institutions require is a score at a point of 10+ 2 or equivalent of at least 60 to 70%.
The course fee in India ranges from INR 80,000 to 14 50,000. The fee change depends on university location and circumstances.
B.Tech in Electronics and Communication
|Approx Fee (per year)||INR 1 to 7Lacs|
- B. Tech is a 4-year program. You have to complete 12th levels with science subjects as the core subjects to apply for this degree program. It includes the study of electronics.
- The tuition fee of INR 1 to 4 lakhs is estimated. But the fee can be up to INR 6 to 7 Lakhs in some private institutions.
- After you have complete the degree then you can solve the problems of electronics and also you can fix the electronic machines.
B. Tech in Computer Science and Engineering
|Approx Fee (per year)||INR 1 to 10Lacs|
- B. Tech is a 4-year undergraduate course. The minimum entry qualification for this course is passing the 12th exam with at least 50% marks in science subjects.
- The average course cost is between INR 2 and 10 lakhs.
- B. Tech. is also often taught against a course. The mode of admission shall be reviewed from the university.
- B. Tech. graduates will pursue positions. The professionals may be used to create the profiles for students of this course.
Engineering & Technology Diploma Course after 12th
Engineering Courses After 12th, Diploma credential program for students in engineering after class 12th is numerous for 2-3 years. In most science and technology fields, diploma courses are offered. Diploma courses are accepted directly, although other institutes take admission examinations.
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Mining Engineering
- Computer Science Engineering
- Marine Engineering
- EC Engineering
- IC Engineering
- Sound Engineering
- Textile Engineering
- Automobile Engineering
- Dairy Technology
- Power Engineering
Diploma in Mechanical Engineering Courses
|Approx Fee (per year)||INR 50000 to 4Lacs|
A Diploma in Mechanical Engineering is a 10th graduate course with professional design expertise.
How to become engineer after 12th ?
The course takes 3 years, and its minimum certification ensures that it is completed successfully at the 12th level of education, at the Science Stream and at the well-known educational board.
This includes three key areas in the field of engineering, which include the application of the principles of materials science for analysis, design, assembly, and mechanical frameworks.
Diploma in engineering is the teaching of assembly or generation of fully prepared workers and techniques.
It matches the certification provided by the technical program and is comparable with one of the diplomas given by several polytechnical institutes in engineering.
In India, the total tuition fees range from INR 10,000 to 5 lakes for a term of three years. The average yearly wage for successful compliance practitioners in India ranges from INR 3 to 20 lakes and rises with the applicant’s experience.
Diploma in Civil Engineering Courses
|Approx Fee (per year)||INR 10000 to 3 Lacs|
- The criterion of minimum qualifications for the applicants shall be 10th with a rating of at least 50%.
- After you join this course, you have to study hard to gain good marks.
- Not only that you also have to study computer programs such as AUTOCAD & STAAD.
- After you completed this diploma you can easily apply for your dream job.
- If you like to study this course in India, the average tuition fee varies across INR 10,000 and five lakes over 3 years. Moreover, the average annual salary given to highly qualified professionals in India varies from INR 4 to 3 lakes.
Diploma in Electrical Engineering Courses
|Approx Fee (per year)||INR 30000 to 2 Lacs|
- Diploma in Electrical Technology is courses in Electrical Engineering and its relevant aspects at a certificate, beginner level. After you complete your 10th education you can follow the course. The course takes three years with a six-month assessment system.
- The medium course fee ranges from INR 35,000 to 2 lakes in various universities and colleges throughout the world. The change in fees depends on the location and form of a university in private and or public architecture engineering.
- The application process mainly involves a selection criterion based on merit which corresponds to the percentage of marks obtained by the applicant in the 10th board exam.
- For the purpose of giving course admissions, colleges/institutes that give courses need at least 50% marks in the 10th level with science and mathematics as a subject of study.
- The diploma in Electrical Engineering is a qualification in the sector at the start point. Students have basic skills and experience in electrical engineering.
- B.E and M.Tech courses have more years. That’s mean it will take a long time to finish the degree. But it
- doesn’t matter because you can increase your skills related to the degree.
- The main purpose of the course is to provide the students with practical skills in the subject and the theoretical understanding of the subject in a way that provides them with a detailed overview of the topic.
- Students who have a Diploma in Electrical Engineering Courses may search for a range of career options.
- You may choose to work as an electrical design engineer, a transform design engineer, etc. Some graduates, however, tend to graduate before joining the work market in the discipline.
Engineering Courses After 12th Conclusion
There are many engineering programs are present in India. We can say that you have to learn about the best engineering programs in this article.
The undergraduate and diploma courses are nicely described and if you are a 12th student we can recommend you to choose the best course.
Also, we have to tell you and we didn’t provide you with the wrong details regarding these programs.
- 17 Oct 2020 : Delhi University [ DU ] 2nd Cut Off College-wise List 2020-21 Announcing Admission Process
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
|University Admission 2020-21||College Admission Fee 2020-21|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply For Online Admission
Apply For Online Admission( Online Seat Booking) Online Degree Entrance Examination Distance education IGNOU Admission NIOS Admission SOL Admission Phd./ M.phill / LLB College Admission Courses After 10th Engineering Course Study in UK  Study in Canada 
Apply Course After 12th