Engineering Courses After 12th: If you are a science stream student then you can join the engineering courses after the 12th year. You can get select for the college if you have the minimum requirements for admission. The important information on engineering courses you can find here. Also the course duration, entry requirements, admissions, entry exam and jobs mentioned down below. Many branches of science are interested in research and study. Do you know that science and engineering students have many chances for high paying jobs? The wheel of progress for mankind is science and engineering. Technology solves the existing problems and helps to push forward with more issues.
Get Eligibility & Fees Structure Please register to get More Information
If you want to become the best professional in the field of study you have to choose an engineering course. We have mentioned some courses for you. So let’s start to read.
Engineering Courses After 12th
You’ve gone through 12th? Would you like to take a successful engineering course?
If your answer is yes, you will get benefit from this article. Here, after 12th, I have mentioned some of India’s best engineering courses.
You may either follow a bachelor’s degree or a diploma course after the 12th year. Do you know about the university entrance exam? You have to pass that exam then you can get a seat on the engineering college.
- The engineering schools are looking for good results of examinations. Such as JEE Main and JEE Advanced IIT and IIITs. So you have to pass at least one exam among these.
- Admissions to IIT shall be made following JEE Advanced and IIIT shall be carried out following JEE Main. Once a year until 2018, JEE Main had been led by CBSE.
- The NTA will conduct the JEE Key Examine-in January and April two times a year, from 2019 onwards. In December the JEE principal admission card for the January session is issued and, in March, the April review.
- At the end of the January Test, NTA will announce the JEE key performance. At the end of the same month, the results of the April exam will also be announced.
- There is indeed a four-year undergraduate bachelor’s program after class of 12th. Most institutes, including written examinations, invite to a qualification process. The most reasonable alternative is to write a National Level Joint Entry Exam–the JEE Test.
There are plenty of engineering courses, all of which focus on your area of interest, and a few choices can be selected in engineering.
The list of undergraduate engineering courses is,
- B.Tech or B.E. Computer Science Engineering
- B.Tech. or B.E. in Mechanical Engineering
- B.Tech or B.E. Electrical Engineering
- B.Tech or B.E. Civil Engineering
- B.Tech or B.E. Chemical Engineering
- B.Tech or B.E IT Engineering
- B.Tech. or B.E. IC and EC Engineering
- B.Tech or B.E. Aeronautical & Aerospace Engineering
- B.Tech or B.E. Electronics
- B.Tech or B.E. Telecommunication
- B.Tech or B.E. Oil &Petroleum
- B.Tech or B.E. Biotechnology
- B.Tech or B.E. Genetic
- B.Tech or B.E. Power
- B.Tech or B.E. Food Processing and Technology
- B.Tech or B.E. Agricultural
- B.Tech or B.E. Dairy Technology
- B.Tech or B.E. Mining
- B.Tech or B.E. Textile Engineering
- B.Tech or B.E. Automobile
After the 12th test, you may apply more courses in environmental, plastics, marine and marine architecture engineering. You have to pass the JEE exam and receive an entry into the best university present in India.
B.E Electrical Engineering Courses
|Approx Fee (per year)||INR 1 to 10 Lacs|
This is a good undergraduate degree that you can study easily. Because of the degree is got interesting subjects. You will study many subjects that are related to electrical.
An extremely valuable guide to learn what you can study in education in electrical engineering and what work you can get after you finish their studies.
The electrical engineering student has knowledge in electronics technology. Electrical engineers are primarily working on large-scale power generation and distribution. But they got to repair smaller electrical circuits and also deal with computers and other modern technology.
Both undergraduate classes, however, must include both electrical and computer engineering elements.
B.E Civil Engineering Courses
|Approx Fee (per year)||INR 1 to 10 Lacs|
B.E. Civil Engineering is a four-year course in full-time engineering. The course lasts four years and is divided into eight semesters. Your 12th exams must be taken from a recognized board or similar exams. Eligible for this test is with 55 % of marks.
This Bachelor of Engineering (Civil Engineering) course is offered by many colleges and institutes in India. The eligibility requirements, charges structure and admission process are similar to each school and institution.
The overall course fee varies from INR 1 to 20 Lacs based on the marks or scores earned in the course of their 10+ 2 examinations or admission.
B.E Aeronautical & Aerospace Engineering Courses
|Approx Fee (per year)||INR 1 to 15Lacs|
Aeronautical engineering grades are generally open to you. Aero-engineering degrees typically last 3 to 4 years, but certain institutions require students to directly complete a master’s degree in aero-engineering, extending their courses by an additional year or two.
The minimum requirement of eligibility that most institutions require is a score at a point of 10+ 2 or equivalent of at least 60 to 70%.
The course fee in India ranges from INR 80,000 to 14 50,000. The fee change depends on university location and circumstances.
B.Tech in Electronics and Communication
|Approx Fee (per year)||INR 1 to 7Lacs|
- B. Tech is a 4-year program. You have to complete 12th levels with science subjects as the core subjects to apply for this degree program. It includes the study of electronics.
- The tuition fee of INR 1 to 4 lakhs is estimated. But the fee can be up to INR 6 to 7 Lakhs in some private institutions.
- After you have complete the degree then you can solve the problems of electronics and also you can fix the electronic machines.
B. Tech in Computer Science and Engineering
|Approx Fee (per year)||INR 1 to 10Lacs|
- B. Tech is a 4-year undergraduate course. The minimum entry qualification for this course is passing the 12th exam with at least 50% marks in science subjects.
- The average course cost is between INR 2 and 10 lakhs.
- B. Tech. is also often taught against a course. The mode of admission shall be reviewed from the university.
- B. Tech. graduates will pursue positions. The professionals may be used to create the profiles for students of this course.
Diploma Courses in Engineering & Technology
The diploma credential program for students in engineering after class 12th is numerous for 2-3 years. In most science and technology fields, diploma courses are offered. Diploma courses are accepted directly, although other institutes take admission examinations.
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Mining Engineering
- Computer Science Engineering
- Marine Engineering
- EC Engineering
- IC Engineering
- Sound Engineering
- Textile Engineering
- Automobile Engineering
- Dairy Technology
- Power Engineering
Diploma in Mechanical Engineering Courses
|Approx Fee (per year)||INR 50000 to 4Lacs|
A Diploma in Mechanical Engineering is a 10th graduate course with professional design expertise.
The course takes 3 years, and its minimum certification ensures that it is completed successfully at the 12th level of education, at the Science Stream and at the well-known educational board.
This includes three key areas in the field of engineering, which include the application of the principles of materials science for analysis, design, assembly, and mechanical frameworks.
Diploma in engineering is the teaching of assembly or generation of fully prepared workers and techniques.
It matches the certification provided by the technical program and is comparable with one of the diplomas given by several polytechnical institutes in engineering.
In India, the total tuition fees range from INR 10,000 to 5 lakes for a term of three years. The average yearly wage for successful compliance practitioners in India ranges from INR 3 to 20 lakes and rises with the applicant’s experience.
Diploma in Civil Engineering Courses
|Approx Fee (per year)||INR 10000 to 3 Lacs|
- The criterion of minimum qualifications for the applicants shall be 10th with a rating of at least 50%.
- After you join this course, you have to study hard to gain good marks.
- Not only that you also have to study computer programs such as AUTOCAD & STAAD.
- After you completed this diploma you can easily apply for your dream job.
- If you like to study this course in India, the average tuition fee varies across INR 10,000 and five lakes over 3 years. Moreover, the average annual salary given to highly qualified professionals in India varies from INR 4 to 3 lakes.
Diploma in Electrical Engineering Courses
|Approx Fee (per year)||INR 30000 to 2 Lacs|
- Diploma in Electrical Technology is courses in Electrical Engineering and its relevant aspects at a certificate, beginner level. After you complete your 10th education you can follow the course. The course takes three years with a six-month assessment system.
- The medium course fee ranges from INR 35,000 to 2 lakes in various universities and colleges throughout the world. The change in fees depends on the location and form of a university in private and or public architecture engineering.
- The application process mainly involves a selection criterion based on merit which corresponds to the percentage of marks obtained by the applicant in the 10th board exam.
- For the purpose of giving course admissions, colleges/institutes that give courses need at least 50% marks in the 10th level with science and mathematics as a subject of study.
- The diploma in Electrical Engineering is a qualification in the sector at the start point. Students have basic skills and experience in electrical engineering.
- B.E and M.Tech courses have more years. That’s mean it will take a long time to finish the degree. But it
- doesn’t matter because you can increase your skills related to the degree.
- The main purpose of the course is to provide the students with practical skills in the subject and the theoretical understanding of the subject in a way that provides them with a detailed overview of the topic.
- Students who have a Diploma in Electrical Engineering Courses may search for a range of career options.
- You may choose to work as an electrical design engineer, a transform design engineer, etc. Some graduates, however, tend to graduate before joining the work market in the discipline.
Eligibility Criteria For Engineering Courses After 12th
The 12th level students may take B.E./B.Tech and the Diploma in engineering courses.
The key requirements for qualifications have been the 12th level in engineering with PCM subjects. Those engineering colleges are only going to select the students that are passed the PCMB.
- Diploma courses: After you complete the 10th level you will appoint by the renowned Science and Mathematics Commission.
- Undergraduate courses: For this, you have to pass the 12th Science stream with recognized board PCM subjects. The required minimum marks are 50%.
- Postgraduate courses: At least you have to complete an undergraduate degree to apply. If you have a first-class degree or second upper degree, you will easily get selected.
- Doctorate programs: Complete a Master’s degree course so you can apply for a doctorate degree.
There are many engineering programs are present in India. We can say that you have to learn about the best engineering programs in this article.
The undergraduate and diploma courses are nicely described and if you are a 12th student we can recommend you to choose the best course.
Also, we have to tell you and we didn’t provide you with the wrong details regarding these programs.