Fire and Safety Courses After 12th: Fire and safety are the fields in which the universities offer degree programs and courses to train the candidate to face any emergency. By these courses, candidates are made confident enough to face any dilemma in a time of crisis and disaster. There is a lot of scope of these courses in rescue force and fire fighting departments and many other departments.
There are many Fire and Safety undergraduate and diploma courses after complete intermediate classes, and Students can select any Fire and Safety Course. UGC approves this course. Many universities offer Fire and Safety courses in regular and correspondence mode. After complete Fire and Safety courses, students can get better career opportunities.
In this contemporary world, this fire and security sector is getting far more developed day by day. Fire and safety programs, supplied in our country in various universities and colleges. Ahead of going into the main points of the fire and security programs, allow us to now Consider the hearth and basic safety field.
Fire and Safety Courses After 12th Highlights
|Course level||Diploma, Certificate, ITI, Degree|
|Admission process||Merit List|
|Course Fee||Up to INR 50,000 to 19 lakhs|
|Duration||1 to 2 years|
|Eligibility||10+2 or 12th grade in any relevant Arts/Commerce/Science stream with a minimum aggregate from a recognized board.|
|Starting Salary||Approx. INR 6 to 7 lakhs|
Fire and Safety Courses After 12th Admission 2021-22
As machines and electronics have become vital components of our lives, they have a lot of advantages. But as we know, everything has its good and bad impacts. As the risk of disasters has increased, we must possess sufficient skills to manage these emergencies. If we have a few skills, then we can save our lives and the lives of others also. Many unis offer degree programs and courses in these fields.
What is a Fire and Safety Course
- Fire and Safety courses focus on the science of fire and firefighting. The fire and safety courses have various other disciplines. It means that this is a very vast field.
- It is a technical and exciting field. Most of the students would love the adventures of this field. Similarly, students have more opportunities to earn more and more money. Most people are unaware of this field. They think that fire and safety courses are related to fire brigades.
- It is the wrong assumption; the field of fire and safety is very vast. This field may help many other areas also. One can have multiple opportunities to flourish in their business. After looking at the overview of fire and safety, let us now see the scope of fire and safety.
Eligibility Criteria & Entrance Exam
- Many universities offer degree programs and courses in this field up to UG, PG, and doctorate levels of education.
- Admissions candidates must be a 10+2 pass for UG courses, and PG admissions candidates must be graduates. For some courses, entrance tests are conducted by the institutes.
|Course Admission 2021 -22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
Scope of Fire and Safety Courses After Completing
- Many of us would have heard the name of this program for the first time. Many have heard about this field but are reluctant to opt for this for their studies and future. Most people do not take an interest in this particular field. But people had been studying this field in the past all around the world. People had made a great future who had opted and studied these courses. But those people were less in numbers because people did not take much interest in these programs.
- It is the modern world now. Many things have changed. Many new fields of study have come in. These fields are helping students to gain and enhance their knowledge. They are also making their future bright.
- Aspirants can study this field, and after researching, they can yield a profitable livelihood as successful professionals in this field. The candidates can opt for these as part-time, full time or distance education.
Benefits of Fire and Safety Courses
- Fire and safety are also one of these programs and a new, emerging, and exciting field. It promises an excellent future to its students. There are multiple sub-disciplinary fields of fire and safety where students get jobs after completing their courses. Students can get jobs in both the private and government sectors.
- There are various government departments, firms, companies, plants, industries, and training institutes. In these fields, people can play different roles such as a Safety Engineer, Safety Officer, Fireman, Instructor, Safety consultant, Fire Officer, Station Master / Supervisor / In-charge, and Safety supervisor.
- There are innumerable job opportunities in this field. People can get a job quite quickly in this field. Furthermore, abroad, the scope of fire and safety is too high. People have various opportunities toget on top positions in this field.
- The salary packages are so good in this field. If you get a job in the government department, you will get a 40k to 50k salary per month.
- The government will also offer many other allowances.
- Private sectors also offer good pay packages with other benefits.
- In private firms and organizations, one can get 20k to 30k per month.
List Of Fire and Safety Courses
Numerous fire and safety courses are being offered in private and government colleges and universities. People have high dreams. These fire and safety courses can help them a lot to fulfill their dreams. In our country, three types of fire and safety courses are offered in colleges and universities.
- Certificate Courses
- ITI Courses
- Diploma Courses
- Bachelor’s Degree Courses.
Certificate Courses in Fire and Safety
|Approx Fee (per year)||INR 10,000-40,000|
|Duration||3- 6 months|
Certificate courses are not much valuable according to a degree program. But they can give students the required basic knowledge. Fire and Safety certificate courses include Certificate in Fireman Training, Certificate in Industrial Safety Management, and Certificate in Security and Fire Prevention, Certificate in Disaster Management.
Eligibility For Certificate Courses
- The duration of these courses is 3 to six months.
- The candidates who have passed 10th with science/arts with 50% to 55% marks can apply.
ITI Courses in Fire and Safety
|Approx Fee||INR 10,000-50,000|
|Duration||6- 9 months|
ITI is another fire and safety course in which people get skills and work as a fireman. The ITI course includes the ITI Fireman course, ITI Fire Technology, Safety Management, and ITI Safety and Security courses.
Eligibility For ITI courses
- The duration of this course is 6 to 9 months. In some institutions, the duration of these courses is 3 to 6 months.
- The candidates who have passed 10th with science/arts with 50% to 55% marks can apply.
- After completing this course, students get jobs in any government or non-governmental organization.
Diploma Courses in Fire and Safety
|Approx Fee (per year)||INR 30,000-80000|
|Duration||1- 2 Years|
A diploma in fire and safety is also a good option after 12 classes. Students can get a diploma and secure any post in government and private organizations. Most people acquire a diploma and earn an attractive job abroad with a handsome amount of money.
Our country’s diploma courses include Diploma in Fire and Safety Technology, Diploma in Fire and Safety Engineering, Diploma in Industrial Safety, Diploma in Fire and Safety Management.
Eligibility For Diploma Courses
- The requirement to enroll in the diploma is to pass the 12th and ITI courses after the 10th.
- The duration of the diploma is 1 to 2 years. But it varies from university to university.
- After completing the diploma, students can get a job relatively quickly in the government and private sectors.
- So this is also a good option for the student who has the dream of a bright future.
Bachelor’s Courses in Fire and Safety
|Eligibility||10+2 with 50%|
|Approx Fee (per year)||INR 20,000 to 3 lacs|
Bachelor in fire and safety is a highly valued and important course in our country, and the bachelor in fire and safety course is a 4-year long undergraduate program. The duration of the academic is four years. Various public and private institutes are offering the courses.
Eligibility For Bachelor’s Degree
- The minimum requirements to apply for this bachelor’s degree program are 12th with Physics, Biology, Chemistry, and English as major subjects and a minimum of 45% marks.
- The candidate must be over 17 years of age at the time of the start of the course.
- The admission process includes the marks obtained by the candidate, and certain universities and colleges have made their entrance tests.
- Candidates will have to pass those entrance tests to acquire admission.
The Field of Fire and Safety Promises A Great Future
- The salaries and pay packages are very high in this field as students face many problems in selecting courses for their studies.
- Therefore, we have explained the scope of the fire and safety in detail for you. Keeping in view the scope and importance of fire and safety in the modern world, we suggest you opt for this field after the 12th for an excellent future.
- Though certificate courses do not have more importance than the diploma and BA courses, they are still fruitful for the students to understand this field and further study better.
- This field is career-oriented and will make your status of life higher and respectable.
- To conclude, fire and safety were not a popular field in the past. People were not aware of this field. Most of the students do not consider it a good area, especially those who do not have much interest in adventures. Today people understand the need for time. It is a modern world. In this contemporary world, many new subjects and fields of study have been introduced.
- A lot of people are studying these courses and making their future bright. In our country, most people do not opt for fire and safety courses due to the misconception that this program does not promise a bright future. But in reality, fire and safety courses have great importance and value in this modern world.
- Students who are worried about their future and start thinking and planning for their future after 12th need not worry because this field of fire and safety provides excellent opportunities. After completing the fire and safety programs, students can get awesome jobs in various companies worldwide.
More Courses After 12th
- Courses after 12th Hotel Management
- Courses after 12th AVIATION
- Photography Courses After 12th
- Courses after 12th Mass Communications
- Nursing Courses After 12th
- Courses after 12th Vocational Courses
- Interior Design Courses After 12th
- Optometry Courses After 12th
- Travel and Tourism Courses After 12th
Q:1 can I apply for MSC without doing BSC?
Q:2 what are the disadvantages of electronics?
Ans: The disadvantages of these machines are that they have increased accidents like fires and blasts.
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply Course After 12th