Fire and Safety Courses After 12th: In present times fire and safety have become a popular profession. Every student wants to make his future bright. Every student struggles in different fields of life. If we talk about a new field, students feel hesitant to think about the new fields. They do not have many facilities and opportunities to attain a bright future. But in modern times all old concepts have been finished. Now people can choose many new fields. They can experience new and different things. The choice of students determines their future after the 12th class. Unfortunately, students have not enough information to choose the right path.
|Course level||Diploma, Certificate, ITI, Degree|
|Admission process||Merit List|
|Course Fee||Up to INR 50,000 to 19 lakhs|
|Duration||1 to 2 years|
|Eligibility||10+2 or 12th grade in any relevant stream of Arts/Commerce/Science with a minimum aggregate from a recognized board.|
|Starting Salary||Approx. INR 6 to 7 lakhs|
In this modern world, this fire and safety sector is gaining more progress day by day. A lot of opportunities are being created. Many study programs are being offered in the country in various fields. One of these programs is fire and safety. Fire and safety courses are being offered in our country in various universities and colleges. Before going into the details of the fire and safety courses, let us now take a look at the fire and safety field
What is Fire and Safety Course?
- Fire and Safety courses focus on the science of fire and firefighting. The fire and safety courses have various other disciplines. It means that this is a very vast field. A lot of work is being done in this field.
- This is a technical and interesting field. Most of the students would love the adventures of this field. Similarly, students have more opportunities to earn more and more money. Most people are unaware of this field. They think that fire and safety courses are related to fire brigades.
- This is the wrong assumption, the field of fire and safety is very vast. This field may help many other fields also. One can have multiple opportunities to flourish in their business. After looking at the overview of fire and safety let us now see the scope of fire and safety.
Scope of Fire and Safety Courses After Completing:
Many of us would have heard the name of this program for the first time. Many have heard about this field but are reluctant to opt for this for their studies and future. Most people do not take an interest in this particular field. But people had been studying this field in the past all around the world.
People had made a great future who had opted and studies these courses. But those people were less in numbers. Because people did not take much interest in these programs.
This is the modern world now. Many things have changed. Many new fields of studies have come in. These fields are helping students to gain and enhance their knowledge. They are also making their future bright.
Benefits Of Fire and Safety Courses
- Fire and safety are also one of these programs. It is also a new, emerging and interesting field. It promises an excellent future to its students. There are multiple sub-disciplinary fields of fire and safety where students get jobs after completing their courses. Students can get jobs in both the private and government sectors.
- There are various government departments, firms, companies, plants, industries and training institutes. In these fields, people can play different roles such as a Safety Engineer, Safety Officer, Fireman, Instructor, Safety consultant, Fire Officer, Station Master / Supervisor / In-charge and Safety supervisor.
- There are innumerable job opportunities in this field. People can get a job quite easily in this field. Furthermore, in abroad, the scope of fire and safety is too high. People have various opportunities to be hired on top positions in this field.
- The salary packages are so good in this field. If you get a job in the government department, you will get 40k to 50k salary per month.
- Many other allowances will also be offered by the government.
- Private sectors also offer good pay packages with other benefits.
- In private firms and organizations, one can get 20k to 30k per month.
List Of Fire and Safety Courses
Numerous fire and safety courses are being offered in the private and government colleges and universities. People have high dreams. These fire and safety courses can help them a lot to fulfill their dreams. In our country, three types of fire and safety courses are being offered in colleges and universities.
- Certificate Courses
- ITI Courses
- Diploma Courses
- Bachelor’s Degree Courses.
Certificate Courses in Fire and Safety
|Approx Fee (per year)||INR 10,000-40,000|
|Duration||3- 6 months|
Certificate courses are not much valuable. They cannot replace any degree program. But they can give students the required basic knowledge.
Fire and Safety certificate courses include Certificate in Fireman Training, Certificate in Industrial Safety Management, and Certificate in Security and Fire Prevention, Certificate in Disaster Management.
Eligibility For Certificate Courses
- The duration of these courses is 3 to six months.
- The candidates who have passed 10th with science/arts with 50% to 55% marks can apply.
ITI Courses in Fire and Safety
|Approx Fee||INR 10,000-50,000|
|Duration||6- 9 months|
ITI is another category of fire and safety course in which people get skills and to do work as a fireman. The ITI course includes ITI Fireman course, ITI Fire Technology, and Safety Management and ITI Safety and Security course.
Eligibility For ITI courses
- The duration of this course is 6 to 9 months. In some institutions, the duration of these courses is 3 to 6 months.
- The candidates who have passed 10th with science/arts with 50% to 55% marks can apply.
- After completing this course students get jobs in any government or non-governmental organization.
Diploma Courses in Fire and Safety
|Approx Fee (per year)||INR 30,000-80000|
|Duration||1- 2 Years|
Diploma in fire and safety is also a good option after 12 class. Students can get a diploma and secure any post in government and private organizations. Most of the people acquire a diploma and get an attractive job in abroad with a handsome amount of money.
The diploma courses that are being offered in our country include Diploma in Fire and Safety Technology, Diploma in Fire and Safety Engineering, Diploma in Industrial Safety, Diploma in Fire and Safety Management.
Eligibility For Diploma Courses
- The requirement to enroll in the diploma is to pass the 12th class or ITI course after the 10th.
- The duration of the diploma is 1 to 2 years. But it varies from university to university.
- After completing diploma students can get a job quite easily in the government and private sectors.
- So this is also a good option for the student who has the dream of a bright future.
Bachelor’s Courses in Fire and Safety
|Eligibility||10+2 with 50%|
|Approx Fee (per year)||INR 20,000 to 3 lacs|
Bachelor in fire and safety is a highly valued and important course in our country. The bachelor in fire and safety courses is a 4-year long undergraduate program. The duration of the academic is 4 years. The courses are being offered by various public and private institutes.
Eligibility For Bachelor’s Degree
- The minimum requirements to apply for this bachelor’s degree program are 12th with Physics, Biology, Chemistry, and English as major subjects and minimum 45% marks.
- Candidate must be over 17 years of age at the time of the start of the course.
- The admission process includes the marks obtained by the candidate and certain universities and colleges have made their entrance tests.
- Candidates will have to pass those entrance tests to acquire admission.
To conclude, fire and safety were not a popular field in the past. People were not aware of this field. Most of the students do not consider it a good field. Especially those who do not have much interest in adventures. Today people understand the need of the time. This is a modern world. In this modern world, many new subjects and fields of study have been introduced.
A lot of people are studying these courses and making their future bright. In our country, most people do not opt for the fire and safety courses due to the misconception that this program does not promise a bright future. But in reality, fire and safety courses have great importance and value in this modern world.
Students who are worried about their future and start thinking and planning for their future after 12th need not to worry because this field of fire and safety provides great opportunities. Students, after completing the programs of fire and safety can get a good job in various companies all around the world.
The field of fire and safety promises a great future.
- The salaries and pay packages are very high in this field. As students are facing a lot of problems in selecting courses for their studies.
- Therefore, we have explained the scope of the fire and safety in detail for you. Keeping in view the scope and importance of fire and safety in the modern world, we would suggest you opt for this field after 12th for an excellent future.
- Though certificate courses do not have more importance than the diploma and BA courses yet they are still fruitful for the students to better understand this field and study further.
- This field is career-oriented and will make your status of life higher and respectable.
More Courses After 12th
- Courses after 12th HOTEL MANAGEMENT
- Courses after 12th AVIATION
- Photography Courses After 12th
- Courses after 12th MASS COMMUNICATIONS
- Nursing Courses After 12th
- Courses after 12th VOCATIONAL COURSES
- Interior Design Courses After 12th
- Optometry Courses After 12th
- Travel and Tourism Courses After 12th
Apply For Online Admission
Apply For Online Admission( Online Seat Booking) Online Degree Entrance Examination Distance education IGNOU Admission NIOS Admission SOL Admission Phd./ M.phill / LLB College Admission Courses After 10th Engineering Course Study in UK  Study in Canada 
Apply Course After 12th