Fire and Safety Courses After 12th: Fire and safety are the fields in which degree programs are offered by the universities and also provide courses to train students to face any emergency. Through Fire & Safety courses, students become confident enough to face any dilemma during a time of crisis and disaster. Fire and Safety Courses After 12th is available in many institutes, admission will be granted based on the entrance test & merit in 10+2.
After completing the 12th, there are many Fire and Safety undergraduate and diploma courses, and Students can select any Course. There is a lot of scope for these courses in rescue forces and fire fighting departments and many other departments. Its programs are supplied in our country by various Universities and colleges.
Candidates who allied with the fire and safety courses after 12th have managed to earn respect in society. Such candidates not only earn respect but make their future dedicated to the best task of saving lives. Candidates who excel as professionals in fire and safety may be given enticing offers ranging from 6.5 LPA to 12 LPA.
UGC approves this course. Many universities offer Fire and Safety courses in regular and correspondence mode. After completing Fire and Safety courses, students can get better career opportunities.
Fire and Safety Courses After 12th Highlights
|Course Level||Diploma, Certificate, ITI, Degree|
|Admission process||Merit Basis|
|Course Fee||Up to INR 50,000 to 2 Lacs per year|
|Duration||1 to 2 years|
|Eligibility||Passed 10+2 in any relevant stream from a recognized board of India|
|Examination Type||Semester Wise|
|Average Salary Offered||Approx. INR 6 to 7 LPA|
Key Points of Fire and Safety Courses after 12th grade
- The most important thing to notice is that fire and safety courses after 12th grade have become a very popular profession nowadays, which means something is interesting in this field.
- In addition, every student hopes to have a bright future.
- Despite this, students are hesitant to pursue the fire & safety field.
- We emphasize that students’ choices determine their future after 12th grade.
- Moreover, this sector is a significant source of job opportunities.
- Fire and Safety courses are known as Fire and Safety Technology / Management.
- To emphasize that Fire and Safety courses after 12th-grade focus on fire science and firefighting.
- The course covers fire, fire safety, hydraulics, first aid, firefighting equipment, communication systems, fire safety engineering, chemistry, and physics.
- This is to clarify the misconception that only firefighting and fire brigade departments hire fire and safety workers.
- Chemical plants, industries, multinational corporations, oil companies, refineries, electric utilities, and construction companies also employ fire and safety professionals.
What are Fire and Safety Courses After 12th grade?
Fire and Safety courses focus on the science of fire and firefighting. The fire and safety courses have various other disciplines. It means that this is a very vast field. It is a challenging and sophisticated field after completing the 12th class. The majority of students would like the challenges that are presented by this career.
Students also have further more options to earn a growing amount of money. This field is largely unknown to the public. They believe that fire brigades are related to safety and fire education programs.
The assumption is incorrect because the field of fire and safety is quite broad. Many more sectors could benefit from this field. There are numerous chances for one’s business to succeed. Let’s examine the breadth of fire and safety after looking at the overview of fire and safety.
Fire and Safety Courses after 12th Admission
Every year, there is an opening for enrollment in a number of fire and safety programs offered by various universities. As a candidate, you may be able to apply to programs like the BSc in fireman training, the disaster management certificate, the diploma in safety management, and many more. For students who are interested in fire and safety programs, BITS Computer Institute, Delhi Institute of Fire Engineering, and other universities are some of the options that they have.
A completed application for the program, as well as the application fee, must be submitted in order to qualify for the program. Fire and safety courses require an application fee that ranges from 300 to 1,200 Indian rupees in order to be considered for admission. Online applications are accepted by the majority of universities for admission purposes. Some institutions, however, are still taking into consideration offline applications when it comes to admission decisions.
Admission to the fire and safety courses is based on performance on the entrance exam or qualifying scores. The merit list’s shortlisted applicants must finish the admissions process before the deadline.
Fire and Safety Courses after 12th Application Form
Students can find the application form on the official website of the selected university. Generally, the universities accept application forms in June, every year. The process can be completed via an online portal provided by the university. There is an application fee is also applicable at some universities.
Fire and Safety Courses After 12th: Eligibility Criteria
- Many universities offer degree programs and courses to students in the field of Fire and Safety up to UG, PG, and doctorate levels of education.
- Students willing to take admissions must be a 10+2 pass for UG courses, and for PG courses, students must be graduates. For some courses, entrance tests are conducted by the institutes.
Fire and Safety Courses After 12th Fees
There are quite a few institutes that offer diploma courses after the 12th grade at affordable fee structures. If the student is interested in Fire and Safety Courses and he or she has learned about the fee structure, he or she can apply to these institutes once they have learnt about the fee structure. After completing your 12th standard, you might have to fork out between Rs. 50,000 and Rs. 2 lacs for Fire & Safety Courses. On the official website of the institute where you intend to enroll, you will be able to get more information about the course fees that are charged.
Advantages of Fire and Safety Courses after 12th
- Fire and safety is a new, emerging, and exciting field. It is one of those programs that promise an excellent future to its students. There are multiple sub-disciplinary fields of fire and safety where students get jobs after completing their courses. Students can get jobs in both the private and government sectors.
- There are various government departments, firms, companies, plants, industries, and training institutes. In these fields, people can play different roles, such as Safety Engineer, Safety Officer, Fireman, Instructor, Safety consultant, Fire Officer, Station Master / Supervisor / In-charge, and Safety supervisor.
- There are innumerable job opportunities in the field of fire and safety. People can get a job quite quickly in this field. Furthermore, abroad, the scope of fire and safety courses after 12th is too high. People have various opportunities to get into top positions in this field.
List of Fire and Safety Courses After 12th
Fire and safety courses are available in both public and private schools after the 12th grade. It is important for society that these institutions are aware of their importance. People have big aspirations. They can greatly benefit from this fire and safety training in achieving their goals. In our nation, colleges and universities provide three different kinds of fire and safety courses.
- Diploma In Fire Safety & Hazard Management.
- Diploma In Industrial Safety & Fire
- Diploma In Fire Safety
- Diploma In Health Safety & Environment
- Diploma In fire Man
- Diploma in Fire & Construction Safety Mgt.
- P.G.Diploma in Disaster Management
Duration of Fire and Safety Courses After 12th
|Diploma In Fire & Safety Methods||Six Month|
|Diploma In Food Safety||Six Month|
|Diploma In Industrial Safety||Six Month|
|Fire Technician||Six Month|
|Diploma In Electrical Safety||Six Month|
|Diploma In Off-Shore Safety||Six Month|
|Diploma In Fire Fighting||Six Month|
|Diploma In Construction Safety||Six Month|
|Diploma In Environmental Safety||Six Month|
|Diploma In Fire & Safety Engineering Techniques||Six Month|
|Certificate In Fire & Safety Engineering Techniques||Six Month|
|Diploma In Fire, Engineering & Saftey Management||Six Month|
|Advanced Diploma In Occupational Saftey, Health & Environmental Management||Six Month|
|Diploma In Industrial Environmental Safety||Six Month|
|Diploma In Health, Environment & Saftey Engineering||Six Month|
|Diploma In Fire & Saftey Engineering Techniques||One Year|
|Diploma In Health, Saftey & Environment Management||Six Month|
|Advanced Diploma In Fire & Industrial Saftey Management||Six Month|
|Fire Man Technician||Six Month|
|Diploma In Construction Safety Management||Six Month|
|Certificate Course In Fire Engineering||Six Month|
|Diploma In Fire & Saftey Engineering||Six Month|
|Diploma In Industrial Saftey Engineering||Six Month|
|Post Diploma In Petro Chemical Process Safety & Engineering||One Year|
|Advanced Diploma In Chemical Plant Processing Safety & Management||One Year|
|Fire Technology And Industrial Safety Management||Six Month|
|Health Safety And Environment||Six Month|
Certificate Courses in Fire and Safety After 12th
|Approx Fee (per year)||INR 10,000-40,000|
|Duration||3- 6 months|
Certificate courses don’t have much value when compared to degree programs. However, they can provide students with the basic knowledge they need. There are several certificates in fire and safety, such as a Fireman Training Certificate, a Fire Management Certificate, a Security and Fire Prevention Certificate, and a Disaster Management Certificate.
Fire and Safety ITI Courses After 12th
|Approx Fee||INR 10,000-50,000|
|Duration||6- 9 months|
Fire and Safety Diploma Courses After 12th
|Approx Fee (per year)||INR 30,000-80000|
|Duration||1- 2 Years|
After 12 classes, you can also earn a fire and safety diploma. The diploma can be used to secure a position in government or private organizations. A diploma usually results in a lucrative job abroad with a handsome salary.
Diploma courses in fire and safety courses after 12th which include Diploma in Fire and Safety Technology, Diploma in Fire and Safety Engineering, Diploma in Industrial Safety, Diploma in Fire and Safety Management.
Fire and Safety UG Courses After 12th
|Eligibility||10+2 with 50%|
|Approx Fee (per year)||INR 20,000 to 3 lacs|
Bachelor in fire and safety is a highly valued and important course in our country, and the bachelor in fire and safety course is a 4-year long undergraduate program. The duration of this UG fire and Safety course after 12th is four years. Various public and private institutes are offering the courses.
Eligibility For Bachelor’s Degree
- The minimum requirements to apply for this bachelor’s degree program are 12th with Physics, Biology, Chemistry, and English as major subjects and a minimum of 45% marks.
- The candidate must be over 17 years of age at the time of the start of the course.
- The admission process includes the marks obtained by the candidate, and certain universities and colleges have made their entrance tests.
Scope of Fire and Safety Courses After 12th
- To emphasize that many students would have heard the name of this program for the first time.
- In addition, many students are hesitant to choose this field as part of their future studies.
- The problem is that many don’t show much interest in this field.
- The purpose of this is to demonstrate that those who have studied these courses and opted for them have had a successful future.
- Today, these fields help students improve their knowledge while also preparing them for a bright future.
Fire and Safety Courses in Kerala
Fire & Safety courses are offered at many governments and private colleges in Kochi, Kerala. Students who pass the class 12 or HSC examinations can pursue fire & safety courses in Kerala. Programs are offered at various levels, such as diplomas and bachelor’s degrees.
Fire and Safety Responsibilities:
- Provide firefighting services, including prevention, control, restriction, and extinguishment of fires for the protection of people and property in the event of a fire.
- Be able to operate fire extinguishers and associated tools and equipment correctly.
- Assist in the provision of emergency medical care within the scope of your expertise.
- Take appropriate action in a timely and effective manner in hazardous situations.
Fire and Safety Courses After 12th Best Job Options :
We all have the curiosity to know what we will be getting after the course completion, mostly career options are been observed and we are presented some of the popular job profiles available for this course study.
|Safety Engineer||Safety consultant|
|Safety officer||Station Master / Supervisor / In-charge|
The Job options depend on the student’s capability and learning ability.
Fire and Safety Courses After 12th: Offered Salary
- The salary packages are so good in this field. If you get a job in the government department, you will get a 40k to 50k salary per month.
- The government will also offer many other allowances.
- Private sectors also offer good pay packages with other benefits.
- In private firms and organizations, one can get 20k to 30k per month.
Fire and Safety Courses After 12th: Conclusion
- To conclude, fire and safety was not a popular field in the past. People were not aware of this field as people didn’t have any knowledge about this course. Most of the students do not consider it a good area, especially those who do not have much interest in adventures. Today people understand the need for time. It is a modern world and people now understand its importance and need for society. In this contemporary world, fire and safety courses have introduced many new subjects and fields of study after the 12th.
- A lot of people are studying these courses and making their future bright. In our country, most people do not opt for fire and safety courses due to the misconception that this program does not promise a bright future. But in reality, fire and safety courses have great importance and value in this modern world.
- Students who are worried about their future and start thinking and planning for their future after 12th need not worry because this field of fire and safety provides excellent opportunities. After completing the fire and safety courses after 12th, students can get awesome jobs in various companies worldwide.
Suggested University For Fire and Safety Courses
|University Name||State||Type of University|
|Chhattisgarh Kamdhenu Vishwavidyalaya||Chhattisgarh||State University|
|Chhattisgarh Swami Vivekanand Technical University||Chhattisgarh||State University|
|Dr. C.V. Raman University||Chhattisgarh||Private University|
|Nalanda Open University||Bihar||State University|
|Nava Nalanda Mahavihara||Bihar||Deemed University|
|Patna University||Bihar||State University|
|Krishnaguru Adhyatmik Visvavidyalaya||Assam||Private University|
|Madhabdev University||Assam||State University|
|Mahapurusha Srimanta Sankaradeva Viswavidyalaya||Assam||Private University|
|National Law University and Judicial Academy||Assam||State University|
|Rabindranath Tagore University||Assam||State University|
|Srimanta Sankaradeva University of Health Sciences||Assam||State University|
Fire and Safety Courses After 12th FAQs?
Ques 1: Which is the best course in fire and safety?
Ans: Diploma in Fire Safety & methods or BTech in Fire engineering are one of the best in fire and safety courses after 12th.
Ques 2: What is the qualification for a safety officer in India?
Ans: Any Diploma in safety methods holder can apply for safety officer in India.
Ques 3: How much does a fire safety officer earn?
Ans: On average, a fire safety officer earns an amount of INR 32,020/- to INR 65,002/-.
Ques 4: Which course is best in fire and safety?
Ans: Many fire and safety courses after 12th grade are available, but few have more opportunities and scopes for the future. Such courses are: -Certificate in Fire Safety and Hazard Management, Certificate in Fireman Training, Certificate in Fire Safety and Security Management, Certificate in Industrial Safety Course, etc.
Ques 5: Is there any fire and safety course scope in India?
Ans: Depending on their interests and choices, engineers in this field can work in the government or private sectors. In addition, they can work in chemical and inflammable goods manufacturing companies like petroleum refineries, textiles, fertilizers, etc.
Ques 6: Can I pursue Fire and Safety after 12th at government college?
Ans: Yes, There are many of the best colleges available that provide admission to Fire and Safety courses after the 12th. Colleges like National Fire Service College, Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur, National Institute of Industrial Engineering (NITIE) many other colleges.
Be the first to leave a review.