IIT Guwahati is closing the application window of JAM 2023 on 14 October 2022. Candidates who want to apply for JAM application form 2023 can go to the official website – joaps.iitg.ac.in.
The JAM entrance exam 2023 is going to be held on 12 February 2023. And the result of IIT JAM 2023 will be announced on 22 March 2023.
Candidates should check the eligibility criteria Before filing the JAM application form 2023. It depends upon the candidates’ category and opted program eligibility criteria of The JAM 2023. Only those candidates who complete the JAM eligibility criteria 2023 can apply for admission to the course they want.
|MG University Admission|
|Punjabi University Admission||KSOU Admission|
The steps to fill out the IIT JAM 2022 application form is given below:
- Go to the official website ( joaps.iitg.ac.in).
- Click on the ‘New User? Register Here’ tab.
- Fill in the details and click on the ‘Submit’ tab.
- You will now receive an enrollment ID via your registered e-mail address.
- Fill the registered email ID/enrollment number and password to log in.
- Then, fill out the application form with the mandatory information.
- Upload the document in the prescribed format and size.
- Pay the application fee.
When they will fill out the IIT JAM 2022 application form after that, Payment can be done via credit card, debit card, or net banking. Applicants should note that the application fee is based on the different categories for JAM 2022. Once you’ve paid the application fee for JAM 2022, candidates can print out a few copies of the fee receipt and application form.
Be the first to leave a review.
|UG and PG Course Admission 2023|
|Arts Courses||Engineering Course|
|Certificate course||Education Course|
|Commerce Course||Medical Course|
|Management course||Diploma Course|