Pondicherry University has announced the registration process for admission to the Ph.D. program for 2022-23. Registration for Ph.D. programs at Pondicherry University is open to categories exempt from entrance exams. To register for the Ph.D. program at Pondicherry University, In Pondicherry University for Ph.D. program candidates will visit and apply online at the University’s official website pondiuni.edu.in/admission-2022-23. The last date is 25 November 2022, the submit the application form for the Ph.D. program at Pondicherry University under the entrance exam exemption category is November 25, 2022.
Applicants must have passed the National Eligibility Test conducted by UGC, CSIR, NFOBC, NFSC, or MANF, as well as any other national test recognized by the University and awarded a Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) or any additional fellowship aimed at pursuing doctoral research.
Candidates who wish to apply for Ph.D. admission must register University’s official website with their Name, mobile number, and email addresses.
- Delhi University Admission
- JNU Admission
- BHU Admission
- IPU Admission
- YCMOU Admission
- DU SOL Admission
Admissions to the Ph.D. program at Poundicherry University in 2022: Key Points are here
|UG and PG Course Admission 2023|
|Arts Courses||Engineering Course|
|Certificate course||Education Course|
|Commerce Course||Medical Course|
|Management course||Diploma Course|
- Visit the official website of Pondicherry University. Click here
- Candidates entered their Names and other details the same as in the class 10th or 12th board mark sheets.
- Applicants can only access the admission portal through their registered email addresses
- Candidates must use an active email address.
- EWS, OBC-NCL, SC, and ST candidates have to upload a valid certificate to claim their reservation.
Be the first to leave a review.