Govt. Medical College & Hospital Chandigarh released an online application form for MBBS, BHMS, and BDS courses. A total of 300 seats are available now. Students who were waiting for a long time to take admission to these courses can Join the course now.
The application form is available at www.gmch.gov.in. The application form is acceptable till 13 October 2022. All students can apply for the registration forms including foreign students, Indian Students, and NRI also. Students who have not submitted their documents can submit them by 15 October 2022.
|SC Category||Rs. 500/-|
|General Category & others||Rs. 1000/-|
|Foreign Indian Students||Rs. 7,000/-|
|MG University Admission|
|Punjabi University Admission||KSOU Admission|
GMCH Eligibility Criteria 2022
- Under the categories of the UT Chandigarh pool, only Indians are allowed to apply.
- Students who have qualified NEET UG 2022 conducted by the NTA, they are eligible for MBBS course.
- Sc category candidates who obtain admission for the general category on their previous score basis, will continue to get the all benefits.
- General category students must have cleared a 12 examination with 50% marks and PWD Students should have 45% and Sc students should have 40% marks.
- Students must have (NEET ) UG Result card 2022 for admission.
- Passing a certificate of 10th Class.
- As applicable, the reserved category certificate (attachment C).
- Disability Certificate (if any).
- Marks sheet of 10+2 or equivalent.
- Character certificate.
Be the first to leave a review.