IGNOU Admission 2021-22 Online ODL Admission, IGNOU New Admission 2021-22 Date for July 2021 Session is now extended till July 31: Indira Gandhi Free University was established under the law passed by Parliament in 1985. This Undergraduate, Post Graduate, applies to the three-year semester-based program. IGNOU New courses: Open, distance and Online: Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) is a university offering a wide range of undergraduate and postgraduate courses in open, online and distance education. Each year the university introduces new short-term courses and degree courses as part of its curriculum revision. These are online and distance courses offered by various departments of the University
IGNOU ODL Admission 2021-22 Process and Course eligibility
IGNOU is one of the largest open universities in India, which is now functioning at international levels as well. If you are among those who want to pursue any educational course through IGNOU, then we will be helping you with the eligibility elements of all of them.
- Bachelor’s degree course – Must be ten and 10+2 certificate
- Master’s degree – Those students those need admission in master degree student should have completed a Bachelors course
- Post-graduate diploma –Students must pass graduation course
- M. Phil courses – Students MBA and any other master Degree with min score of 55%
- Advanced certificate – The student should have a 10+2 certificate
The date of submission of assignment, project etc., is till July 31. IGNOU Postponement of June 2021 Term End Examination
Indira Gandhi National Open University’s School of Humanities offers an MA Programme in Urdu through Open Online and Distance Learning mode. The Course will be a representation of a wide range of Urdu Language and Literature. This Course will help All students develop their knowledge about Urdu Literature and other literature such as Persian, English, Hindi, Arabic, and other new Literature.
Students are also requested to download the Common Prospectus and read carefully the Rules of the University (Section 10) You may also Required to read sections 11,12,13,14 and 17.
IGNOU has a different identity in the field of open and distance education today. According to UNESCO IGNOU is the country’s largest remote university. IGNOU conducts 490 certificates, diplomas, diplomas, degrees and doctoral programs with the help of nearly 36 thousand consultants of 420 faculty members and higher education in their headquarters and regional centers.
जुलाई सत्र के लिए विभिन्न ऑफ़लाइन और ऑनलाइन (प्रमाण पत्र और सेमेस्टर-आधारित कार्यक्रमों को छोड़कर) पाठ्यक्रमों में प्रवेश खुला है और आवेदन 31 जुलाई, 2021 तक हैं। जो छात्र कार्यक्रम में शामिल होना चाहते हैं, वे आधिकारिक वेबसाइट के माध्यम से आवेदन कर सकते हैं। विश्वविद्यालय। प्रवेश प्रक्रिया पूरी होने के बाद विश्वविद्यालय द्वारा अध्ययन सामग्री प्रदान की जाएगी।
IGNOU Admission 2021-22 has begun the registration process of a total of 16 online programs for overseas students. Offer course Bachelor, Certificates, Diploma, and master’s programs to overseas students FSRI, and NRI categories. Students how need to take admission from UAE, USA, Canada can take online admission.
- July 15: IGNOU New Admission Date for July 2021 Session till July 31. Check Here
July 15: IGNOU Re-Registration Registration deadline extended till July 31. Check Here
Online Application for Re-Evaluation & Copy of Answer scripts for TEE- December 2020 Students
- June 20, 2021:IGNOU TEE (June) 2021 application form and assignment submission date has been extended till June 30.
- 18 Jun 2021 : Online Link for Submission of Internships Reports / Final Project/ Dissertation/ last date for Submit online 30 Jun 2021
- 18 Jun 2021 Submission of Examination Form will be extended upto 30th June 2021
- 13 June 2021: IGNOU open the new admission registration for July 2021 session till last date 15 July 2021
- 18 Jun 2021 : re-registration process is now open for all students till 30 Jun 2021 , Due to covid University is allow students to apply online for the UG and PG course re-registration Process.
- 13 June 2021: IGNOU open the new registration form for the new admission July session till 15 July 2021
- 2 Jun 2021: Re-registration of admission forms for the July 2021 session till June 15th.
- Internship & Dissertation of MSCCFT & PGDCFT for June 2021 TEE Click For Guideline
- IGNOU admission start for Masters in Anthropology (MAAN) Course Duration will be 2 years for this course and the fee will be INR 16,800
- As per information, more than 50,000 Students fill the online application IGNOU university website, Due to COVID Students 1st choice is distance education.
- Fee exemption is applicable for SC/ST students IGNOU Allow Free Registration for some category students after COVID 19.
- University Start admission MBA, Students can register their application by online process. IGNOU MBA Fee will be INR 33,500 and also the application fee will be 2,000.
- Latest update Fee-related IGNOU MBA Course Fee has been revised from Rs 1800/- to Rs. 2000/- per course, students now need to take admission to CK updated fee Click also check MBA Prospectus
- Admission for MBA Students now can fill the new application form only if students pass their graduation from any UGC-approved university or College.
- Now Students can check update fee IGNOU fee structure 2021 for all course students can check fee online as well also click the link for all update fee
- For IGNOU July admission Application open for Distance education. Click
- BLIS admission if students need to take admission in Library science, Last education must be a one-year Diploma in Library Science.
- Applicants for MBA admission prepare OPENNET exam and also have done Degree Course.
IGNOU More Info
IGNOU Admission 2021 July session
- To go for IGNOU programs Like BA And BBA Certificate Admission, the student must have qualifications in Engineering diploma holders, arts graduates, Engineering graduates, Science and Commerce.
- Particular working experience is also required for some courses. Yet, the period of that must be at least two years, and you should have two years experience.
- Being a university with quite a lot of fields for students, IGNOU University Offers a total of 227 programs in academic fields and inside this, there are 67 regional centers while 21 schools are scattered across the whole of India.
- There are both scores-based and entrance-based qualifying examinations provided by the university, which are used by the counseling department to take students in desired fields.
- The Eligibility criterion varies from one course to the other. Some courses even require experience while others such as diplomas and certificates only require 10th clearance.
- The students give out counseling mainly for PG courses. there are many UG courses also that require the counseling of the students.
- They will have their name on merit lists, they can be called for counseling or paper verification after the list.
IGNOU Online Admission 2021
- For the courses like BSc, BSW, BA, BAVTM, BCA, B.Com, and such, you need to score the merit test and obtain an equivalent of 10+2 or the same.
- Bachelor’s degree score is used for admission to BLIS or even if you have a Diploma in Library sciences, you can apply.
- BBA in RIL is based solely on merit but in SM, it is based on the interview also.
- The shortlisting for students of MBA is based on the score of Bachelor followed by an OPENNET score.
- In the case of M.Sc, M.Com, and even MA, it is essential to pass the bachelor’s degree in similar subjects.
- For MCA, it is essential to pass the bachelors with BCS12 course with MCA or Mathematics.
- If you have a bachelor’s degree or even an undergraduate degree in subjects like management of the hotel or even tourism and such, then you can apply for the MTTM.
- The Ph.D. candidates need to have an M.Phil degree but the Master’s degree can also work with a minimum of 55 percent.
- Admission for the Post Graduate can be done only through having a degree in Masters or M.Phil. But it is important to have a minimum of 55 percent aggregate.
- The Post Graduate Diploma is based solely on the related graduated subjects.
- The Diploma admission is based on a score of 10+2 or similar.
- Application Fee: Students can do the payment of fees by Net Banking/Credit/Debit card. The application fee will be Rs.1000/-
|Application form Apply for Last Date||15 Jun 2021||15 July 2021|
|प्रवेश प्रक्रिया की शुरुवात||3 फ़रवरी, 2021||जून 2021 का पहला सप्ताह (यूजी / पीजी / पीजी डिप्लोमा / डिप्लोमा / प्रशंसा / जागरूकता के लिए)|
|Re-evaluation||मई, 2022||सितंबर, 2022|
|Term and examination||फ़रवरी, 2022 से मार्च 2022||जुलाई, 2022|
|इग्नू टर्म एंड परीक्षा के परिणाम||अप्रैल, 2022||अगस्त, 2022|
|इग्नू का फिर से पंजीकरण||1 दिसंबर, 2020 से 31 मार्च, 2021||अप्रैल का चौथा सप्ताह से सितंबर 2021 के अंतिम सप्ताह तक|
|इग्नू एडमिशन लास्ट डेट 2021||30 अप्रैल, 2021||दिसंबर, 2021|
|IGNOU 2021 एग्जाम फॉर्म रिलीज||अक्टूबर, 2021||जून, 2022|
|टर्म एंड एग्जाम फॉर्म सबमिशन||जनवरी, 2022||जून, 2022 के अंतिम सप्ताह में|
|कार्यक्रम||जनवरी 2021 सत्र||जुलाई 2021 सत्र|
IGNOU New Admission 2021-22 July
- Candidates include filling admission types from first to last online mode.
- Upload the up-to-date passport photo and also take pictures of and signature in the prescribed format.
- Candidates also contain to upload scanned copies of the documents that are appropriate (maximum size 200KB each certificate in JPG/PDF format).
- Can Submit Fee by Credit cared and DD also
- Students allotted seats according to their rank the Course choice offered by them.
- eligibility and certificates verified when they report for the admissions.
- After all Documents upload, students get an admission Application number.
- After verification of the Students, Then Students can take admission and Online classes
- After 1-month Students get an enrollment number
- Signature and Photos of a given size
- experience certificate
- Age, residence, and educational proofs
- Category or BPL proofs
- Paid Fee Receipt
Details need to be filled
- Father name
- Identity no.
- Mobile No. and DOB
- Records and documents need to be attached
- Fee receipt has to be cleared and submission from the site need to be made
IGNOU New Admission 2021-22 Last Date
|IGNOU New Admission Starts From||Started (12 June 2021)|
|IGNOU New Admission Last Date||15 July 2021|
IGNOU PG & UG Admission
- There are distance Undergraduate courses with various specializations having qualified in 10+2. There are admissions available in the month of February.
- The selection is solely based on the examination marks in 10+2. Except for these degrees in bachelors, there are several other Diploma courses which are meant for the undergraduate students.
Admission Key Aspects:
- The period is only for three years but it doesn’t apply for the BPP, Bachelor Preparatory program, and even the BLISc
- Bachelor Preparatory Program and BLISc are meant for only a single year.
- Under Graduate Diploma are meant for a minimum of 1 year.
- A minimum of two years for the elementary education diploma.
IGNOU MBA Admission
- There are various programs included in the School of Management studies. There are both Diploma and Postgraduate Diploma courses involved in this.
- The minimum time for completion is 2 and a half years while the minimum requirement is fifty percent marks in general.
- It is also essential to clear the OPENNET examination, which is made by the University itself.
Admission key aspects:
- Under the Banking and finance specialization and the General Subject, there are multiple MBA categories.
- There are also the Postgraduate streams of Diploma followed throughout the streams of Management.
- There is PGDHRM, a post-graduate diploma in human resource management, just like that there are PGD in Financial management, operational management, financial markets practice, and marketing management.
- For the Postgraduate diploma, the criteria for eligibility are the same as that of the MBA course.
- For IGNOU University management programs, the selection will be done based on the OPENNET test score.
- Result cards will be given to all the students participating in the exams of OPENNET.
IGNOU MEd & BEd Admission
- There are various Masters and Bachelor programs in addition to research courses, Post and Under Graduate courses. The admission in both these fields is done solely through the entrance test marks.
- To download the hall tickers for the entrance test, you can go out to the official University website. In the month of August commonly there is the IGNOU University BEd entrance test.
Admission key aspects:
- It is required for the student to submit the application form with the required attested document.
- Through DD or Demand Draft, you need to submit the fees in the favor of the university.
- Original documents are required by the student afterward for the further university verification process, after handing over the admission letter.
Diploma in Architecture Engineering Admission
The Diploma in Architecture Engineering is a Degree level course in Architectural Engineering and associated fields. The path should be taken by applicants who have finished their 10th class in schooling. The length of the course is three years, with a semester-wise assessment system.
- Duration: 3 years substituting six months of 6 semesters
- Eligibility: Eligibility for the course is 10th cleared
- Selection criteria: The selection of candidates is subsequently based upon performance in the entrance test by the candidates.
IGNOU Ph.D. & M.Phil Admission 2021-22
- There are also researching fields like the M.Phil and PhD that have various specializations. There is 12 different specialization for a PhD while or the M.Phil, there are only two.
- For the students that have already an M.Phil degree along with the research and want to study PhD, there is no extra need for taking the exams for entrance. Those who have NET cleared don’t have to take the test also.
|PhD in Physical Sciences||PhD in Computer Science|
|PhD. Physics||PhD in Data Science|
|PhD. Social Sciences||PhD in Economics|
|PhD. Statistics||PhD. Electronics|
IGNOU BBA, B.Com, BA, & B.Sc Admission 2021-22
- Along with the BBA in Retail, there are various fields like B.Sc, BA, B.Com at different Under Graduate levels. But all of the mentioned courses are only for three years.
- For these courses, admission is given based on the merit of pattern 10+2. In February, access is usually taken for these types of systems.
- The BBA courses are introduced following the Maharashtra Knowledge Corporation. While the SM BBA is based solely on the test taken for entrance.
- The test is 100 marks, and a total of fifty MCQs, the fee you will have to pay is 500 INR and submit online.
IGNOU MCom, MA & MSc Admission
At the post-graduate level, the university two years of education. Students who hold passing in the bachelor’s degree can go for these types of courses. Lastly, the final admission is dependent only on the graduation marks.
IGNOU Post Graduate Diploma Admission
There is different specialization offered by the institutions in these Postgraduate Diploma courses. The eligibility criteria are Graduation, and in 2020, the university provided a new Animal Welfare course in Post Graduate Diploma.
|PG Diploma Population And Development Education||PG Diploma English|
|PG Diploma Prosthetic Dentistry||PG Diploma Geriatric Medicine|
|PG Diploma Rural Development||PG Diploma Healthcare And Hospital Management|
IGNOU Certificate Programs Admission
There is a total of 78 various programs at the post-graduate and undergraduate programs. These fall under the category of Management, Engineering, Banking, and another type of vocations. There is also a CMAD, Mobile Application Development program, which is present in the form of both distant learning and physical learning.
|Certificate Hiv And Family Education||Certificate Course Architectural Design|
|Certificate Home-Based Health Care||Certificate Course Clinical Nutrition & Dietetics|
IGNOU UG & PG Courses Eligibility
|BSW||12th exam scored 50%|
|B.Sc||12th with Science|
|Diploma In Urdu||BA (Urdu) with 50% scores|
|PG Analytical Chemistry.||UG Analytical Chemistry. With 55% scores|
|P.h.D Geriatric Medicine||MBBS with 75% scores|
IGNOU Courses with Fees
|Offered Courses||1st-year fees||Eligibility criteria|
|M.Sc||INR 32,600||You just have to pass Graduation|
|MBA||INR 35,800||Passing the graduation with fifty percent marks|
|MA||INR 9,000||Just Pass Graduation|
|MEd||INR 40,000||Pass the BEd|
|BEd||INR 50,000||Pass the graduation with a minimum of fifty per cent marks|
|BCA||INR 40,200||Passing with only 10+2|
|BLibISc||INR 6,000||Pass the graduation with a minimum of 50 per cent marks|
IGNOU OPENNET Fee Structure
|For general||Rs. 800|
|For SC/ ST/ EWS||Rs. 600|
- IGNOU Admission 2021 Reserved categories: Pupils of this category get funds for their studies as forms of scholarship for SC and ST categories.
- of India Scholarships: The govt. provides many scholarships that a student can avail of for this institute easily.
- Need Basis: Students of low-income backdrops can avail of these funds to pursue their studies.
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply Course After 12th