IGNOU Admission 2021: Registration, Last Date, Online Registration Form, IGNOU has been working as a distance learning plan in New Delhi since the year 1985. The work has been done and spread all over the nation with branches in local and main areas.
IGNOU has launched IGNOU MCA Admission from the January Session. Candidates who have passed their BCA course from any university can apply before February 28, 2021.
IGNOU Diploma in Nutrition and Health Education Admission Start Online the last date to apply Diploma course is 28 Feb 2021.
IGNOU Registration 2021 for January Session ignou.ac.in. Registration is scheduled to close on February 28, 2021. https://ignouadmission.samarth.edu.in/
Candidates can open the official IGNOU portal to apply for certificate program in environmental Course. the last date for apply course will begin on February 15, 2021. Duration for the course will be 12 weeks, with occupational hazards on the SWAYAM portal. For IGNOU Study Material 2021
IGNOU Admission New Proposals for all course update on website: http://ignou.ac.in/userfiles/Common-Prospectus-English.pdf
IGNOU is the short term for Indira Gandhi National Open University, and it is one of the most famous known Indian Universities till now. Just as the name suggests, it is located in Delhi, while its history goes back to Indira Gandhi, the former PM. In late 1985, this university had a budget of only 20 million and was established after the Indian parliament passed the National Open University Act by Indira Gandhi. There is a total enrollment of four million students inside the IGNOU University, which claims itself to be the largest university in the World.
- 25 Feb 2021: IGNOU announced the Term End December 2020 Exam Result. Check Here
- 10 Feb 2021: Students How to apply for Admission for PhD Programmes List of approved students, can take admission for July 2020
- Internship & Dissertation of MSCCFT & PGDCFT for June 2021 TEE Click For Guideline
- 07 Feb 2021: IGNOU admission start for Masters in Anthropology (MAAN) Course Duration will be 2 years for this course and fee will be INR 16,800
- 05 Feb 2021: As per information more then 50,000 Students fill the online application IGNOU university website, Due to COVID Students 1st choice is distance education.
- 04 Feb 2021: ऑनलाइन आवेदन करने के लिए, स्टूडेंट्स सबसे पहले इग्नू की आधिकारिक वेबसाइट, ignou.ac.in पर लॉगइन करें।
- Fee exemption is applicable for SC/ST students IGNOU Allow Free Registration for some category students after COVID 19. Apply Now
- 03 FEB 2021: Students who need to apply for IGNOU Admission 2021 January have to register first using an Email ID and mobile number. Interested candidates can apply for fresh admission till February 28, 2021. eligibility criteria and application fee for their respective courses for applying. https://ignouadmission.samarth.edu.in/
- 31 Jan 2021: IGNOU re-registration process for January session extended to February 15 2021.
- University Start admission MBA, Students can register their application by online process. IGNOU MBA Fee will be INR 33,500 and also the application fee will be 2,000.
- Latest update Fee-related IGNOU MBA Course Fee has been revised from Rs 1800/- to Rs. 2000/- per course, students now need to take admission to CK updated fee Click also check MBA Prospectus
- Admission for MBA Students now can fill the new application form only if students pass there graduation from any UGC approved university or College.
- Now Students can check update fee IGNOU fee structure 2021 for all course students can check fee online as well also click the link for all update fee
- For MBA Admission candidates must pass there bachelor’s degree from any UGC approved university.
- For IGNOU July admission Application open for Distance education. Click
- Students who are looking for PhD admission can apply for PhD admission now, University started the application form for PhD admission, and the last date for application if 15 Jan 2021
- BLIS admission if students need to take admission in Library science, Last education must be a one-year Diploma in Library Science.
- Applicants for MBA admission prepare OPENNET exam and also have done Degree Course.
- For admission to M.Com, MA, M.Sc. applicants have passed their bachelor’s degree subject.
- MCA admission is must pass BCA course and also with Math’s BCS12 course concurrently with MCA.
- Re-registration for January 2021 Session
- Admission For July 2020 Admission to Programmers offered in ODL model In a Step after Lock-down admission cycle, Some of Students fee exemption available to SC/ST
- Applications for the post of Assistant Professor, Associate Professor, and Professor advertised by IGNOU
IGNOU Admission 2021 Important Points For Apply Online
- For the courses like BSc, BSW, BA, BAVTM, BCA, B.Com, and such, you need to score the merit test and obtain an equivalent of 10+2 or the same.
- Bachelor’s degree score is used for admission to BLIS or even if you have a Diploma in Library sciences, you can apply.
- BBA in RIL is based solely on merit but in SM, it is based on the interview also.
- The shortlisting for students of MBA is based on the score of Bachelor followed by an OPENNET score.
- In the case of M.Sc, M.Com, and even MA, it is essential to pass the bachelor’s degree in similar subjects.
- For MCA, it is essential to pass the bachelors with BCS12 course with MCA or Mathematics.
- If you have a bachelor’s degree or even an undergraduate degree in subjects like management of the hotel or even tourism and such, then you can apply for the MTTM.
- The PhD candidates need to have an M.Phil degree but the Master degree can also work with a minimum of 55 per cent.
- Admission for the Post Graduate can be done only through having a degree in Masters or M.Phil. But it is important to have a minimum of 55 per cent aggregate.
- The Post Graduate Diploma is based solely on the related graduated subjects.
- The Diploma admission is based on a score of 10+2 or similar.
Application Fee: Students can do the payment of fees by Net Banking/Credit/Debit card. The application fee will be Rs.1000/-
IGNOU Admission Registration Form 2021
Going to the ignou.ac.in is a must. Register yourself online, Online Admission can be clicked on. OAS page will open for you after that, Get all data in the lane and attach documents
- After the final obedience of the Online application form, applicants must download the full of Admission form and keep a printout for All required documents.
- Candidates include filling admission types from first to last online mode.
- Upload the up to date passport photo and also take pictures of and signature in the prescribed format.
- Candidates also contain to upload scanned copies of the documents that are appropriate (maximum size 200KB each certificate in JPG/PDF format).
- Can Submit Fee by Credit cared and DD also
- Students allotted seats according to their rank the Course choice offered by them.
- eligibility and certificates verified when they report for the admissions.
- After all Documents upload, students get an admission Application number.
- After verification of the Students, Then Students can take admission and Online classes
- After 1-month Students get an enrollment number
List of documents required:
- Signature and Photos of a given size
- experience certificate
- Age, residence, and educational proofs
- Category or BPL proofs
- Paid Fee Receipt
Details need to be filled in such as:
- Father name
- Identity no.
- Mobile No. and DOB
- Records and documents need to be attached
- Fee receipt has to be cleared and submission from the site need to be made
IGNOU Application fee structure
- Course Fee: INR 33,000
- Application Fee: INR 2,000
IGNOU Admission 2021 Details
- To go for IGNOU programs Like BA And BBA Certificate Admission, the student must have qualifications in Engineering diploma holders, arts graduates, Engineering graduates, Science and Commerce.
- Particular working experience is also required for some courses. Yet, the period of that must be at least two years, and you should have two years’ experience.
- Being a university with quite a lot of fields for students, IGNOU University Offers a total of 227 programs in academic fields and inside this, there are 67 regional centres while 21 schools are scattered across the whole of India.
- There are both scores based and entrance based qualifying examinations provided by the university, which are used by the counselling department to take students in desired fields.
- The Eligibility criterion varies from one course to the other. Some courses even require experience while others such as diplomas and certificates only require 10th clearance.
- The students give out counselling mainly for PG courses. there are many UG courses also that require the counselling of the students.
- They will have their name on merit lists, they can be called for counselling or paper verification after the list.
MORE IGNOU UPDATES
IGNOU Courses Fees 2021
|Offered Courses||1st-year fees||Eligibility criteria|
|M.Sc||INR 33,600||You just have to pass Graduation|
|MBA||INR 37,800||Passing the graduation with fifty per cent marks|
|MA||INR 9,000||Just Pass Graduation|
|MEd||INR 40,000||Pass the BEd|
|BEd||INR 50,000||Pass the graduation with a minimum of fifty per cent marks|
|BCA||INR 40,200||Passing with only 10+2|
|BLibISc||INR 6,000||Pass the graduation with a minimum of 50 per cent marks|
IGNOU OPENNET Fee Structure 2021
|For general||Rs. 800|
|For SC/ ST/ EWS||Rs. 600|
IGNOU Re-Registration 2021 Session
- Those not applying for the certificate programs or the semester-based can go for the re-registration. From the semester examinations, this university takes the End Term exam two times in the months of December and June.
- For the programs of Certificates and Bachelors Preparation, walk-in admissions are taken.
- Walk-in admissions are also for the CPTM, which is a certificate for mathematics school teaching.
- For the Management courses and similar to them, a test by the name of OPENNET is taken into consideration
- Through a national level entrance test, BEd admissions are conducted.
- Five per cent of relaxation aggregate marks are allowed for PD, SC, and ST students.
- There are two times End Term examination marks conducted in a singular year.
Merit List 2021
The merit list for students that want to gain admission is a pass that means they will be having a seat in the course for 2021. They are to wait if their merit list 1 does not have their name.
IGNOU PG & UG Admission 2021
- There are distance Undergraduate courses with various specializations having qualified in 10+2. There are admissions available in the month of February.
- The selection is solely based on the examination marks in 10+2. Except for these degrees in bachelors, there are several other Diploma courses which are meant for the undergraduate students.
Admission Key Aspects:
- The period is only for three years but it doesn’t apply for the BPP, Bachelor Preparatory program, and even the BLISc
- Bachelor Preparatory Program and BLISc are meant for only a single year.
- Under Graduate Diploma are meant for a minimum of 1 year.
- A minimum of two years for the elementary education diploma.
IGNOU MBA Admission 2021
- There are various programs included in the School of Management studies. There are both Diploma and Postgraduate Diploma courses involved in this.
- The minimum time for completion is 2 and a half years while the minimum requirement is fifty percent marks in general.
- It is also essential to clear the OPENNET examination, which is made by the University itself.
Admission key aspects:
- Under the Banking and finance specialization and the General Subject, there are multiple MBA categories.
- There are also the Postgraduate streams of Diploma followed throughout the streams of Management.
- There are PGDHRM, a post-graduate diploma in human resource management, just like that there are PGD in Financial management, operational management, financial markets practice, and marketing management.
- For the Postgraduate diploma, the criteria for eligibility are the same as that of the MBA course.
- For IGNOU University management programs, the selection will be done based on the OPENNET test score.
- Result cards will be given to all the students participating in the exams of OPENNET.
IGNOU MEd & BEd Admission 2021
- There are various Masters and Bachelor programs in addition to research courses, Post and Under Graduate courses. The admission in both these fields is done solely through the entrance test marks.
- To download the hall tickers for the entrance test, you can go out to the official University website. In the month of August commonly there is the IGNOU University BEd entrance test.
Admission key aspects:
- It is required for the student to submit the application form with the required attested document.
- Through DD or Demand Draft, you need to submit the fees in the favor of the university.
- Original documents are required by the student afterwards for the further university verification process, after handing over the admission letter.
Diploma in Architecture Engineering
The Diploma in Architecture Engineering is a Degree level course in Architectural Engineering and associated fields. The path should be taken by applicants who have finished their 10th class in schooling. The length of the course is three years, with a semester-wise assessment system.
- Duration: 3 years substituting six months of 6 semesters
- Eligibility: Eligibility for the course is 10th cleared
- Selection criteria: Selection of candidates is subsequently based upon performance in the entrance test by the candidates.
IGNOU Ph.D. & M.Phil Admission 2021
- There are also researching fields like the M.Phil and PhD that have various specializations. There is 12 different specialization for a PhD while or the M.Phil, there are only two.
- For the students that have already an M.Phil degree along with the research and want to study PhD, there is no extra need for taking the exams for entrance. Those who have NET cleared don’t have to take the test also.
|PhD in Physical Sciences||PhD in Computer Science|
|PhD. Physics||PhD in Data Science|
|PhD. Social Sciences||PhD in Economics|
|PhD. Statistics||PhD. Electronics|
IGNOU BBA, B.Com, BA, and B.Sc Admission 2021
- Along with the BBA in Retail, there are various fields like B.Sc, BA, B.Com at different Under Graduate level. But all of the mentioned courses are only for three years.
- For these courses, admission is given based on the merit of pattern 10+2. In February, access is usually taken for these types of systems.
- The BBA courses are introduced following the Maharashtra Knowledge Corporation. While the SM BBA is based solely on the test taken for entrance.
- The test is of 100 marks, and a total of fifty MCQ’s, the fees you will have to pay is 500 INR and submit online.
IGNOU M.Com, MA and M.Sc Admission 2021
At the post-graduate level, the university two years of education. Students who hold passing in the bachelor’s degree can go for these types of courses. Lastly, the final admission is dependent only on the graduation marks.
IGNOU Post Graduate Diploma Admission 2021
There is different specialization offered by the institutions in these Postgraduate Diploma courses. The eligibility criteria are Graduation, and in 2020, the university provided a new Animal Welfare course in Post Graduate Diploma.
|PG Diploma Population And Development Education||PG Diploma English|
|PG Diploma Prosthetic Dentistry||PG Diploma Geriatric Medicine|
|PG Diploma Rural Development||PG Diploma Healthcare And Hospital Management|
IGNOU Certificate Programs
There is a total of 78 various programs at the post-graduate and the undergraduate program. These fall under the category of Management, Engineering, Banking, and other type of vocations. There is also a CMAD, Mobile Application Development program, which is present in the form of both distant learning and physical learning.
|Certificate Hiv And Family Education||Certificate Course Architectural Design|
|Certificate Home-Based Health Care||Certificate Course Clinical Nutrition & Dietetics|
IGNOU Important Dates 2021
|Events||January session||July session|
|Result announcement||To be notified||To be notified|
|Last date for application form submission||December 2020, 3rd week||July 2021, 3rd week|
|Issue of admit card||January 2021, 4th week||August 2021, 1st week|
|Entrance exam date||February 2020, 1st week||August 2021, 3rd week|
|Beginning of application process||To be notified||To be notified|
|Result announcement||To be notified|
|Last date for application form submission||June 2021, last week|
|Issue of admit card||September 2021, 2nd week|
|Entrance exam date||September 2021, 4th week|
|Beginning of application process||To be notified|
IGNOU UG & PG Courses Eligibility 2021
|BSW||12th exam scored 50%|
|B.Sc||12th with Science|
|Diploma In Urdu||BA (Urdu) with 50% scores|
|PG Analytical Chemistry.||UG Analytical Chemistry. With 55% scores|
|P.h.D Geriatric Medicine||MBBS with 75% scores|
IGNOU Admit Card 2021
The entry exam is the basis on which the admit card will be released for the student. The student is to have this by them at the moment they are giving the exam as they will otherwise not be allowed to enter. The venue and centre will be told to the student by the admit card. This card should be kept with the student until their admission process is completed. They are to have this kept safely.
The admit card can be downloaded with specifics and remembered info. The student needs to visit the site of the institute to get the admit card. They will be entering their credentials in the section of admission. The admit card will appear on the screen after they have entered with the options of download and print out.
IGNOU 2021 Exam Centers
The exam form filling is a vital stage to choose the exam centre for the students. They can select from the options of 653 exam centres that the IGNOU provides. The exam of the student will be taken in the centre that they opt for. The hall ticket will have info from the exam centre of the student which they will keep with them during the exam.
IGNOU Syllabus 2021
IGNOU Admission 2021-22 curriculum is said to be put out as traditional of all IGNOU syllabus as the students are to know the complete work that they should be preparing for. The setting of each course will be different but mainly they are to have teaching and learning which is in classroom topics while General English and language subjects are also to be given preferences.
IGNOU Exam Pattern 2021
IGNOU Admission 2021 Exam pattern is set to be different for the semester ends and mids from the entrance exams of the institute. Though offline mode is always preferred, this time the exams may be conducted in online mode for 2021. There are 200 marks for some papers and the semester ends are of 3 hours. There is no negative marking for the entry exams of IGNOU.
IGNOU Sample Papers 2021
The previous year’s papers are kept online for student reference and learning. Pupils can access these sample papers from the sites of the institute. These are kept in PDF form which helps to boost their marks. The coming exams can be prepared with the sample papers of the earlier conducted exams. The students can go to the exam section of the site for this aim.
- Number of Questions: 100 questions.
- Number of Parts of examination: two parts, i.e., A and B.
- Exam Language: English and Hindi.
- Time Duration:2 hours.
- Total Marks: 100 marks.
IGNOU Scholarship 2021
- IGNOU Admission 2021 Reserved categories: Pupils of this category get funds for their studies as forms of scholarship for SC and ST categories.
- of India Scholarships: The govt. provides many scholarships that a student can avail of for this institute easily.
- Need Basis: Students of low-income backdrops can avail of these funds to pursue their studies.
IGNOU Result 2021
IGNOU Admission 2021 Several exams are given in this institute for finals and semesters. many exams for admission are also given. The results of all of these exams can be found on the site of the institute. The TEE for the results is 70-75% weightage, the Self-assessment is also very vital in this section. The assignments also play a role in keeping together the grades as they have 25-30% weightage. All of these are considered in the result sheet.
- 17 Oct 2020 : Delhi University [ DU ] 2nd Cut Off College-wise List 2020-21 Announcing Admission Process
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
|University Admission 2020-21||College Admission Fee 2020-21|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply Course After 12th