All India AYUSH Postgraduate Entrance Test (AIAPGET) 2022 admit card is issued by the National Testing Agency (NTA). Candidates who registered can download their admit cards directly from @aipget.nta.ac.in.
Candidates must carry their hard copy of the AIAPGET 2022 examination hall tickets at the examination center. Without admit card, students will not be allowed to take the AIAPGET 2022 exam.
Steps to download AIAPGET 2022 admit card
- Visit the official website, aiapget.nta.ac.in.
- Click on the download link for AIAPGET admit card
- Enter the date of birth, security pin, and application number
- The examination hall ticket will be shown on the screen
- Check the details on the admit card
- Take a printout of the AIAPGET 2022 admit cards; for future reference.
|Mumbai University Admission|
AIAPGET 2022 Exam: Documents to carry
- List of Documents required for the AIAPGET exam date is given below.
- Without verification of these documents, No one will be able to permitted to take the test.
- Printout of admits card of AIAPGET 2022 by NTA.
- Paste One passport-size photograph on the attendance sheet (same as uploaded in the application form)
- One Authorised photo ID
- PAN card/Driving license/Passport
- Aadhaar enrolment number/Ration card
- PwD certificate, if applicable, from the competent authority.
- On 15 October 2022 NTA will conduct AIAPGET 2022 scores.
- AIAPGET 2022 admission to approximately 2,274 seats.
Be the first to leave a review.
|UG and PG Course Admission 2023|
|Arts Courses||Engineering Course|
|Certificate course||Education Course|
|Commerce Course||Medical Course|
|Management course||Diploma Course|
This review has no replies yet.